chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Go down 
+5
Ghost
Tiny
light
Buzz
PigCell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

Flag : Germany

Clan : chS

Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee Empty
PostSubject: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:16 pm

There comes a time in the life of a little piglet, where aimlessly wandering on the servers and jumping into the void is simply not enough any more. That time is upon me. Now let me explain briefly why I want to join your ranks: I love game modes with a lot of team play, such as TDM and CTF. Pick-ups with random people can be fun, but I want to be part of a team, in which every player works together towards a common goal. So... we'll hunt chicken?

I little something about myself. Most people have already met me on the servers and some have even talked to me on mumble. I mostly go by the name of PigCell and when I'm bored with CA, I can be seen getting my teeth knocked in on a duel server. I've been playing Quake3 and QuakeWorld for a very long time (and I still suck at them), I have experience with Quake2 and UT99 (and I still suck at them), and I've been found to on occasion to make maps or even tinker a bit in the modding field (and I still suck at those, too). In recent years I've mostly been playing CPMA if anything, but now I'm more active in OA again (so I can suck more again?). At 29 I'm an old fart (please help me across the street), but I'll show you young whippersnappers how to use RL (get off my lawn).

But don't worry, I have a whole portfolio of useful talents that may prove very profitable to you. In CA I'm a good bullet catch and routinely die first. Not satisfied with how you look on the scoreboard? Add me to the game and you'll look stellar in comparison! Next up, item management. What I do with items has been accurately summed up by Werewolf: "he's Pacman". What else? Well, I can call upon the secrets of piggie luck. Win a game by one frag? Just check my duel history (and ignore all the other epic failgames).

I would love to play more team games with you guys and maybe we could even do a duel training workshop or something at some point. Oink oink.
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Hey PigCell !! I thought you were not interested in joining chs , hem , was wrong Razz F1 for me even if we must vote but I don't know why , votes in chs seem always to be a waste of time rofl xD
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

OMG! he's piggieeee!!!!
I'm really glad you've finally decided to join us! we are going to have fun togheter! and i'm happy! Very happy

btw great intro! you're a veteran of FPS! so your experience will be useful for all of us!

So, it's time to share with you all my megas! Happy

Welcome aboard! Wink

P.s.i'll wait to add you in our list..until the "welcome post" of the other leader and co-leader!

P.p.s. check and approve this rules too -> https://oa-chs.forumotion.com/t82-chs-rules
Yahoo

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Hum... i should start recruiting some more chickens for my army, too many hunters in the place lately. Skull
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Weeee horay piggie fat F1 and also i am happy that decided to join us :-)
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 pm

Ok for me. F1.
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 pm

I say F3... prepare to fight Piggie Smalls, but from now on as a hunta'!
Back to top Go down
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Schweinchen Babe kleiner! :p

Okay, if l!ght allows it I wanna test you in CPMA.

Also... gosh 29 really? Dude! Shock like 13 or 14 years you like double my age o.O
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

Flag : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Piggie!!!

You sold yourself very well to the chicken market!!
You have a Portfolio too?!? everytime I see you in action is like: Fie no, it can't be true (lol)

Don't you worry!| I'll vote F1 to \callvote kick some_asses with you ... !
And for the power of chs, you'll magically join this clan NOW!

Wizard

bellaaaaaa Very happy Wazup
Back to top Go down
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Thanks again everybody. I'm up for all sorts of shenanigans, see you on the servers Very happy

*gets 12 gauge and duck call* Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee   Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piggiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: chS/clan :: Join US-
Jump to: