chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a fix join ?

Go down 
+4
Tiny
PigCell
Ghost
c:fx
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chS/member

Flag : Germany

Clan : chS

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 am

Hi
after a while i thought joining a clan could help Smilie

I'm 23, male, from Germany (Bavaria), work as clerk. music producing as main hobby.
I play OA/AS since about christmas 2011 on a regular basis, before that only rarely.

I play mainly CA. just started to train for duel and want to start CTF also in the near future. Other games: I play Q3 (E+, Defrag) or QL rarely.

I started mapping last week and it's fun, and I might help with retexturing AS also.
Could imaging to do some OA/AS related audio stuff, too.

so i looked at the available clans and compared them a bit:

TagNameMembersFoundedIRCdifferent countries?commentPosts in Forum 01.06.
chS/chickenhunterS14Oct, 22, 2011#chS/clan (QuakeNet)yes1726
LoLLegion Of Lollers14Dec, 20, 2011#openarena.it (QuakeNet)nounaccessible
*SoS*Storm of Stars12May, 16, 2009#openarena.it (QuakeNet)nounbalanced8053
RN|RainbowNetworks8Nov, 5, 2008#rainbow irc.freenode.orgno11592
GoDGlad or Dead6Nov, 27, 2011#god_oa@freenode yes16737
/GaNja/GaNjaClan4Dec, 25, 2011#GaNjaClaN noonly 4 membersno Forum
|FIN|ArenaFinland2Nov, 27, 2011#fin_oa (Quakenet)noto finnish…85
-dL-darkLegacy2Nov, 28, 2011#dlegacy (QuakeNet)only 2 members51
piEndlessClan2Nov, 27, 2011- -only 2 membersno Forum / no Website
EvilEvil2Jan, 30, 2012#evilclan@quakenet only 2 membersno Forum / no Website
supeRsupeRBots0May, 3, 2012- -0 membersno Forum / no Website

so, i think you have the best country balance and the most members. You have an active forum, but not as active as SOS or RN (I didn't look at the quality of the posts though, maybe they're just spamming Very happy ) You have turnaments going on, and almost everytime I join a server, one of you is there Smilie

I read thru the rules and stuff and accept it of course - if i forgot to mention some, let me know.

le'mme join u! Very happy

Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:51 am

Yoooo c:fx welcome:)
You got F1 from me.

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:53 pm

Wow, this is almost a cost benefit analysis. Just brace yourself against clans potentially crying foul over inaccuracies because they're too secretive or inactive rendering certain statistics obsolete. I like your style, though.

The fact that you're eager to participate in the community speaks for you. AS needs more people like you. As for our clan, I wouldn't mind having you on the team at all. We all play CA casually, however CTF and TDM is where the real fun is. If you're up for the challenge, we're chronically understaffed in that area Very happy

Ultimately it's up to our benevolent overlords. *praises*
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Woah, another clan stalker beside me.

Well, what are the " founded " dates?? Cause quite all those clans weren't founded in 2011 lol

Btw, supeRs and pi got a website, pi's one is quite not used anymore as pi is dead, but supeR's one is still used.

And definitly, GoD's power ^^

PS: i got 10,63% of the posts here! I got some rights here too!
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
chS/member

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:08 pm

thx guys.
well that's just the table from the clan center ... idk
maybe the date on that it has been entered to the AS page...
Ninja *stalk* Smilie
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:27 pm

yo cfix! Very happy

Welcome in our forum! Happy

I have alredy seen you in AS*server Smilie ..and i saw your posts in AfterShock forum about mapping(i guess yuo have to talk to piggie about it Wink )..it's nice to see some active players working about AS (I have created simple items icons for AS Smilie )

About your application we'll talk about it in our private area Smilie..and we'll let you know our decision as soon as possible!
so stay tunned Smilie
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:00 am

Yo buddy, welcome here!

You have been seen on AS*CA for quite a long time now and also that you have done researches shows that you take this clan thing serious, you dont want to be a clanhopper and thats a positive point imho.

I dont know you that much tho, but i hope we will have the opportunity soon... Wink

Stay tuned c.fix, gonna reply asap!
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:31 am

Hey man! Glad to see you here.
Just to let you know you got the F1 from me too, ofc.
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 pm

ok!
We have decided! and....c.fix! Welcome in our clan! Very happy

But at the beginning you'll start as recruit Smilie

so welcome chs/c_fix Smilie

P.s. tell me which color do you choose for your nick and which letter do you want painted..so i can add your nick in our portal Smilie
Back to top Go down
chS/member

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:41 pm

niiice Very happy Drinks Ganja Very happy
thanks a lot Smilie
the : should be painted, color green Smilie

see you in the arena!!!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 am

Smilie congratz chs/c_fix Good
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:47 am

only a clarification, we have today 3684 post in forum (idk at 1.06) and we are not only italian we have 2 spanish 1 french and 1 Czech.
See you

P.S. super are back and pi are dead XD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:29 am

ITTO you use only italian in your forum - there is a little section for international no matter what players are in LoL clan Very happy
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 am

not fully real, we trying to use english but only few do that XD
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Dude, what kind of music do you produce? Could you show me something? Very happy Wanted to ask since you posted here, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:16 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
not fully real, we trying to use english but only few do that XD
Problem is that you just try Wink if you make it as a requiermant it'll be better (jocking) Smilie
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 am

nova wrote:
Dude, what kind of music do you produce? Could you show me something? Very happy Wanted to ask since you posted here, hehe.

Me Nova? if you mean me try www.ittolagam.co.nr there are my music studies last works are better than first XD
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:35 pm

i meant c_fix, but gonna check this site. Smilie
Back to top Go down
chS/member

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:37 pm

thx for your interest

Smilie i did mainly techno / minimal / electro stuff, but in the last half year i'm trying Drum and Bass, Dubstep, Psytrance, Hip Hop...

my current stuff, most of it work-in-progress -> Sick loose screw / soundcloud

and my older stuff ->sick loose screw / official

i think next i will go towards breakbeat.
I'm also just taking guitar lessons - so there will be some guitar liquid dnb stuff come, too Smilie

I work with reason 6. sometimes with FL 10 and i own an MPC1000 which i totally neglect at the moment Sad ^^
so less time, so much to do Smilie
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 am

do you use software or normal instruments? with kind of software to mix tracks cfx i'm curious XD
Back to top Go down
chS/member

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:32 am

software: Propellerhead Reason 6.5, FL 10
hardware: MPC1000, KORG ESX-1 Sampler

I use mainly reason software, but also hardware / "instruments" like my mpc or an electribe sampler.
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:57 am

i use half software with sonar plus kontakt plus real instrument like bass and guitars (i'm a bassist) for midi writing i use and old korg 01 XD i'm curious to hear FL works
Back to top Go down
chS/member

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 am

nice Smilie
yes, play guitar too, will integrate that in some of my next tracks Smilie

also have an M-Audio Oxygen 49 midi keyboard, Behringer BCF 2000 midi controller

what kind of music do you make?
i'm at work so i will check out your site this evening.

I started with FL as it's easy to use etc.

But since 2 years or so, i felt in love with reason, i just love the module / rack feel it has Smilie pluging cables and stuff Smilie
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:10 am

dude your progstep is amazing! gonna write a longer post, but have no time, so later!
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:05 pm

I have an edirol FA 66 firewire and record at 96khrz/24bit (too much space on HD XD)
In site there are my studies of software then first is not good last better and new that i'm working now better more XD i tried every kind of music from classical to electronic to metal to improve mixing tracks with every sound possible, it is only studies nothing so special. When someone becomes musician, music will be the better friend for ever XD anyway to use Kontakt and make music is really easy if know music and PC in this last time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a fix join ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: a fix join ?   a fix join ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a fix join ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next