chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IRC Channel | #openarenahelp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*M*^AIM

Flag : USA

Clan : Mega

IRC Channel | #openarenahelp Empty
PostSubject: IRC Channel | #openarenahelp   IRC Channel | #openarenahelp I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Awhile ago we discussed making a IRC channel for new players, and or players in need of assistance in anything OpenArena related...

Who is welcomed?

As we all know OpenArena can be a very complicated game at some points

We need people that are intrested in lending a hand to people. We all play OpenArena and notice how some players know less than others, or are very curious and no one will help them due to the fact that its taking time from the game. This is the place where we want to guide new players and keep them less curious. We need you guys to come and point new players towards #openarenahelp on QuakeNet.

doing this we will have more OpenArena servers, more active players, a more competitive community and maybe even have the developers more motivated to keep this game coming with new release more than every 4-5 years..

Remember everyone was curious at some point in there OpenArena career

The more players knowledgeable the better we all become !

Note: This is not a shot at the developers of OpenArena we all respect and love the out comes after they release.

We hope you all can make it and bring some new players to the channel to get the help they desire

NOBODY KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT WE ALL CAN CONTRIBUTE
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

PostSubject: Re: IRC Channel | #openarenahelp   IRC Channel | #openarenahelp I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:47 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

Clan : chS

PostSubject: Re: IRC Channel | #openarenahelp   IRC Channel | #openarenahelp I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:07 pm

there's more irc channel for oa than player Very happy
Back to top Go down
*M*^AIM

Flag : USA

Clan : Mega

PostSubject: Re: IRC Channel | #openarenahelp   IRC Channel | #openarenahelp I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:13 pm

nova wrote:
there's more irc channel for oa than player Very happy

hehe theres more players in irc than in OA as well Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRC Channel | #openarenahelp   IRC Channel | #openarenahelp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IRC Channel | #openarenahelp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: OpenArena :: OpenArena 360°-
Jump to: