chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
C++

Flag : USA

Clan : NONE

A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape. Empty
PostSubject: A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape.   A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 am

I have openarena 0.8.8 on Ubuntu 13.04.
I'm having trouble connecting to servers other than ciggaweed. I have auto download on. The error I get when connecting is: "No or bad challenge for your address.". Any tips on fixing this?
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

PostSubject: Re: A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape.   A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 pm

yo c++
sry but idk about ur problem..maybe others can reply to u to solve ur problem
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape.   A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:09 am

I've seen that problem but after restarting the game I had no problem (os win7x64) I don't knowwhat caused the problem.Hmm 
Good luck and if you find something post it pls. 10x
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

Flag : Italy

PostSubject: Re: A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape.   A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:23 am

user manjaro (easy distro, arch based). ubuntu i haven't used for a long time (when they introduced unity). when it happens me this problem connection, the larger part of the time is the server that has something wrong with it.

http://clansos.sosforum.net/t697-manjaro-linux
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manjaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape.   A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A terrible curse has exiled me to ciggaweed. I need to escape.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: OpenArena :: Talk Room-
Jump to: