chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeralulz - The Awesome One

Go down 
+2
Buzz
Jeralulz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

Flag : Germany

Clan : chS

Jeralulz - The Awesome One Empty
PostSubject: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 pm

Ya, so I decided:
I'll give it a try and have look if I am able to join chS <3

In-Game Name:

Jeralulz (Kind of obvious)

How long am I play OA? Clans? Nicks?

I'm playing OpenArena (OA) for now around 2 months or 1 1/2 month I haven't been in any OpenArena Clans so far 'cuz I'm kind of a newcomer and haven't found any Clans except SoS, GOD and Ganja. Different Nicks? Nope not in OpenArena I decided to take my "youngest" of my Nicknames "Jeralulz".

My age and my home?

I'm right now 15 years old (born 23th October 1996) and I'm living in Duisburg, Nordrhein-Westfalen(Northrhine-Westphalia/NRW) in Germany.
How much am I playing?
I play OpenArena (Aftershock/Megafrag) normaly once a day which is in total maybe around 2 - 3 hours atlast per day but there are also somedays (Monday) where it's not possible to play/ not for sure if I am able to play.

Some Infos about obvious Stuff :3 :

My favorite gametype(s) is/are Capture the Flag(CTF) Clan Arena(CA) and Team Deathmatch(TDM) even though 2 of them are not really popular I really like playing those and I'd like to try and get some matches going especially Team Deathmatch wise. Weapon(s) actually my favorite weapon is the Plasma Gun 'cuz it has the ability to do some pre-firing in tight hallways or is able to be used as an utility item in terms of climbing walls when short on Rocket Launcher ammo.

Additional Informations (Optional) :

My Hobbies: Sleeping at school, just f*cking around with friends and going on alot of concerts.
My Real-Life name: <Fill in Blank Spot>, but please for the sake of god call me Keanu -> Joshua is the worst name ever!
My Job: Being a part time troll in some forums (not in this one :3) while being a Student.

Gaming Career except OpenArena:

My gaming career mostly consists out of First-Person-Shooters(FPS) in the Quake-ish theme or old ones like Doom and stuff to name some: QuakeWorld(Stopped for OpenArena Aftershock Mod), Quake 2 Multiplayer and Single player custom levels. Up-to-date are Urban Terror (UrT) and some sporadic Quake 3 Defragging I also play/played Nexuiz/Xonotic and around a year Warsow.
Doom wise I play alot of PWads (Patch Wads) which replace parts of the game or are total conversions/selfmade games to name some PWads I played on Ultra Violence (Hardest Difficulty before Nightmare [Nightmare = Monsters attack at trippled speed and respawn around 15 seconds after you killed them]) are UAC-Ultra, Hell Revealed, Plutonia , Hacx (Currently working on Nightmare Difficulty), Chex Quest 1-3 (Fun Non-Violent Ultimate Doom like replacement) and Wolfenstein 3D TC (WolfenDOOM).

A picture of myself 'cuz I know you couldn't sleep anymore without knowing how sexy I am! :D:

Jeralulz - The Awesome One Sn850471.th

Ya, that's all I gotta write so far about me! :D
Cya In-Game :3

P.S.:
Sorry for such a WALL-OF-TEXT and btw I totally hate chickens I eat em and also tear 'em apart those non-flying bas****s =D

Last edited by Jeralulz on Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:59 am

Hello Jeralulz ! First, welcome on forum guy Cool
That's a very nice intro you did ! I think we will have to open a poll about you and decide .
HF Smilie
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:20 am

Geek!!! Shock
I really thought you were older than 20 cause of all the games you already played xD
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:18 am

Tiny wrote:
Geek!!! Shock
I really thought you were older than 20 cause of all the games you already played xD

Ya Thanks alot? I guess... Ya sorry I am freaking Geek! Very happy my parents made me to what I am now! (Especially my mum somehow 'cuz she let me play "her" shooter Powerslave (Exhumed) Shock)

But ya I'm retro... and I LOVE IT! Very happy
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 am

I was also half sleeping at school, and not doing anything at that time... ah... good old times... ( already 3/4 years behind, ye i'm freaking old Skull )
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:17 am

hello jera! Very happy

Welcome on our forum!!! Smilie

wow!Goood intro! Wink now.. like oxyd said, we are going to talk on our private area about your join!

stay tunned! Grin
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:19 am

Yo, yo Man! Welcome in our lair! Smilie

We will talk about your application in private and give you an answer as soon as possible!

/edit: lighter and oxyd were faster XD/
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Also Jeralulz, sollte es zu einer Abstimmung kommen, werde ich für dich stimmen.

But you are really young - but that's not a problem for me, u know.

BTW Nice picture and stay brutal! Very happy
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Yo Jeralulz!

We have had our vote, we also discussed much but now we are done finally! Sorry for the long waiting.

As i said, we discussed much, had a long talk. You seem to be a cool guy, you seem to be a fair, reliable dude. The problem is that you seem to be! I mean, we dont know you so well, but we would like to know you better, the know more about you.

We would like to offer you partial-membership. It's like a test period for a time. If we get to know each other better, you could upgrade fast. (But you also can fail and burn in hell HAHA x))

Hope you understand it is necessary!

If you feel so you can put chs/ before your nick (during the test period small s please) and you'll also gain access into our private forum.

Hope you'll accept our decision and we'll have much fun together from now on!

Welcome in our lines: chs/Jeralulz! Very happy
Back to top Go down
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:19 am

Thx for the final reply! Smilie

tbh I already thought this kind of an answer would follow^^ I'm fine with that and I can understand this Smilie and I'll sure abuse this Tag Very happy.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:35 am

Why did you need 1 week to post an answer everyone already knew Skull ( i luv that smiley Skull Skull )
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:15 am

Welcome to our family jera! Smilie Gun bandana

have a nice time with us..and always fairplay! Good
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:15 pm

He's orange now!!!!

I wanna be blue!! Very happy , create a group called " Chickens ", and try to catch me if you can ingame Hihi
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Welcome aboard Jeralulz !! No
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 pm

Tiny wrote:
Why did you need 1 week to post an answer everyone already knew Skull ( i luv that smiley Skull Skull )

so it was more thrilling Razz nah, we were really discussin about it Very happy
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Why are all the visitors blue now??
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:13 pm

because i know that one player named tiny like it xD
Grin
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:38 pm

But i wanted just me to be blue This
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm

shit happens! xD

or solution here xD

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:44 pm

0.99€ and you create a special group " chicken " for me! Yu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz - The Awesome One   Jeralulz - The Awesome One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeralulz - The Awesome One
Page 1 of 1