chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jeralulz's Demos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

Flag : Germany

Clan : chS

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Yep, I thought I start a thread with my demos in it! Very happy Just got some new 4 actually! just got 'em like a few mins ago. Very happy

1. Lucky Epic Kill vs. Oxyd =3 on Overkill at the Teleporter you gotta watch it's like mid to beginning of the CA match like second or third round.
2. Lightning Gun duel vs. the nice and sweet f!re =3 on pro-q3tourney7
3. Shotgun duel vs. again the nice and sweet f!re on q3dm6tmp
4. Last but not least a Plasma Gun duel vs. take a quick guess! F!RE! Very happy on rota3dm2

More will follow (if you want it or not! Very happy) and sorry for Lags in Plasma and LG duel me and f!re are both using Wifi so yea... Very happy.

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?da5d85y2zank2cs,zt38dc4dyxti0qu,o7pmsw9nt4ao169,13429yikykk046m

That's it so far!

Good Hunt!

-Jeralulz
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:23 pm

How can i see these videos? with programm do i have to use?
Why dont u upload it on Youtube? Smilie
Back to top Go down
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 pm

There are some reason:

1. the .dm71 File is possible to be watched through the "Demo" tap in the Aftershock Menu Very happy
2. If you use the command "cl_avidemo 30" which does 30 Screenshots per second of every frame and throws it into the Screenshots folder is total cr*p 'cuz on my stupid Macintosh I don't have anything like VirtualDub where I could encode it from 6 million .tga into an .avi actually. ^^
3. With the demo you are able to change your whole graphics setup so completly with High Quality and 1920x1080 while the game changes the .dm71 file when you play it to have those settings. So you can actually record a demo with 640x480 res. and lowest settings while you can watch it afterwards with highest settings etc. =D
4. I'm LAZY! got it? =D
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Downloaded it but I can't watch it in the Demo section?
Back to top Go down
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:34 pm

You've putted it into appdata/openarena/aftershock/demos ?
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:37 pm

i have ubuntu and putted it in normal openarena folder?
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

You gotta put them in baseoa/demos folder, and Aftershock/demos folder, that's where you got all the maps and such. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
Sponsored content

Jeralulz's Demos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeralulz's Demos   Jeralulz's Demos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeralulz's Demos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: Other :: DemoS & VideoS-
Jump to: