chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
waspkiller

Flag : Belize

Clan : WASP

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! Empty
PostSubject: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Hello Chicken HunterS,

The WASP Clan would like to invite you to a 2 hour FragFest on Sunday, 18 December 2011.

Details posted at our web site owing to some formatting requirements:

http://oa.goquake.com/?page_id=1034

It should be an interesting read, even for those not into Excessive Plus.

If you have been to at least one of our previous 3 FragFests and enjoyed it, then we would be grateful if you would paraphrase our info and re-post at your social networking account particularly FaceBook, ModDB, Desura, etc.

Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

Clan : chS

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 am

Thanks Killer, gonna try to be there! Once i could go to your fest(Evil|zero* that time or so..), that 15-20 min were fun! Also, i love that you choose less played gametypes.

Thanks for the invitation!
Back to top Go down
waspkiller

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:45 am

Nova, great hearing from you. Hope to see you and perhaps other chicken hunterS later today (Sunday).

FragFest ~ Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!

/connect 173.198.211.111:27920

WHEN: Sunday, 18 December 2011.

TIME: 3:00 PM (15:00) (GMT - 5:00) -- New York, USA.

Eastern European Time: 10:00 PM (22:00) (GMT + 2:00)

Central European Time: 9:00 PM (21:00) (GMT + 1:00)

Western European Time: 8:00 PM (20:00) (GMT + 0:00)

Atlantic Standard Time: 4:00 PM (16:00) (GMT - 4:00)

Eastern Standard Time: 3:00 PM (15:00) (GMT - 5:00)

Central Standard Time: 2:00 PM (14:00) (GMT - 6:00)

Mountain Standard Time: 1:00 PM (13:00) (GMT - 7:00)

Pacific Standard Time: 12:00 PM (12:00) (GMT - 8:00)

Time Conversion Link: http://www.worldtimezone.com

Back to top Go down
waspkiller

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:08 am

Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! was the 4th OpenArena (0.8.8 v26 engine only) FragFest hosted by the WASP Clan and the 1st to showcase Excessive Plus 2.2b.

The event featured sixteen matches, comprising of eight maps, five Game Types, two Mutators (Crazy CTF and Impact Score), and two Game Configs within a two hour period.

While we had a weird issue with map changes which forced most players to reconnect for each map (most likely due to my over-the-top settings of some new E+ variables), more than enough players attended, as evident by the scoreboard screenshots, to make this event a success.

On behalf of WASP, I would like to thank all those who attended or tried to attend. We know you could have spent your time elsewhere, and so we very much appreciated your support.

For those who did not attend the event, but are curious to see who attended, all scoreboard screenshots are available by clicking the image below.

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! FragFest_Scoreboards

WASP (except for the South American players) is looking forward to some hard working Clan or individual hosting an AfterShock FragFest. With a 200+ ping to German Servers, I won't be playing in any competitive Cups but for a FragFest... I am there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!   FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FragFest - Captured and Tagged 4 Xmas!
Page 1 of 1