chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chS/fragmovie productions

Go down 
+2
3blo0dz
Ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

Clan : chS

chS/fragmovie productions Empty
PostSubject: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Hello mates chS/fragmovie productions 3553796804
As some of you knows I will start making the chS/Fragmovie.
As some of you knows - that ain't easy task as for those of you who doesn't know why I tell you now.
Please mates read all cause it is important for me and for you all:

It is not easy task couse so it takes:
- organization;
We are not all fully active (at least nobody is included in inactive list - cause we don't have that one chS/fragmovie productions 3534678513 ) So it will be hard task to collect all your demos.
Post your demos this week here /13.08.2012 untill 17.08.2012/

-time
We are the biggest aftershock clan according to aftershock clancenter statistics - we are 17 members which means for example if we want to have 5 frags per player I will have to spend days and nighs watching demos selecting nice frags. (sorry but I don't have that time I will make the video at my vacation)
So for me the best video must be not more than 8-10 min. for not to be boring video that means
max 30-40 sec. per player.

You have to make a text file with the exact time of favorite frag in your demos - I call that file - Fragtime list

Finally chS/fragmovie productions 3553796804
I reach my goal:
Mates post demo files here with your fragtime list file or links of them.

I hope you all understand me and if there are questions - feel free to ask.
Same is for the ideas of you - give them to me here.
It is not easy task couse so I will be happy for some help.
Best RegardZ - chS/Ghost chS/fragmovie productions 3553796804
Back to top Go down
3blo0dz

3blo0dz

Flag : Mexico

Clan : supeR

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

Nice mate im happy your have started the epic video Razz ill check out my demos and post them here =D
Back to top Go down
http://fofdownloads.wordpress.com/
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:26 am

nice Ghost ! King II Very happy

ps: maybe, instead of create a text file with times, put them here in forum, just below the link of the demo?
pps: Is it Aftershock only? just to know Smilie
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:33 am

List with text file Very happy
The place where I go has very bad internet connection so I am not sure that I will be able to read from the forum Very happy
Aftershock it is recomended but no problem if you have baseOA frags after all I will make videos with OAmme (which is baseOA based softwere).
chS/fragmovie productions 3553796804
Back to top Go down
c:fx
chS/member
c:fx

Flag : Germany

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am

I will check my demos and post the good ones with a text file Smilie
shouldn't it be possible to modify OAmme to show AS models etc?
would be nice though...
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 am

Just tell me how and I will do it.
Back to top Go down
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:15 am

hmm fine... i got the feel of WUB WUB WUBW WUB shit music inc. Razz and man i lost all my demos except for the ones i had sent to light3r for his movie rofl. maybe i can ask aclown to gimme the server demos of some of my duels.
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:16 am

here is mine, did it today Very happy
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56211113/20120813124622-94.141.20.92.27963-rota3dm2.dm_71

time 0.27 Razz

and the last one :
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/56211113/20120813143154-94.141.20.92.27963-sokar3dm5.dm_71
time " the excellent " at 1.07 Razz good work with that Wink
Back to top Go down
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Found this in another thread:
PigCell wrote:
Here's one of me in a duel with bjo:

http://duel1.monsterkill.net:8080/~openarena/demos/2012-07-08/20120708221227-1v1bjozetVSchSPigCell-cpm24f/
timestamp: starting around 9:14
description: double mid-air grenade
My POV, but both demos are available if needed for video trickery stuff.

and then there's a funny moment (dunno if game timer can be left in for comedic effect):

<PigCell> http://duel1.monsterkill.net:8080/~openarena/demos/2012-08-15/20120815172305-1v1bjozetVSchSPigCell-hub3aeroq3/
<PigCell> 9:58 ish
<PigCell> both POVs available if needed

I have a third one somewhere, have to dig around (all of these are rather short and duel moments).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chS/fragmovie productions   chS/fragmovie productions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chS/fragmovie productions
Page 1 of 1