chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crotch

Go down 
+7
3blo0dz
light
Tiny
wWolf
Ghost
c:fx
Crotch
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

Crotch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crotch   Crotch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 am

Crotch wrote:
if you dont want that i "join" this clan please tell me now, i dont want to wait for your bad words untill my trial-membership ends.
Hey dude, what the fuck are u talking about?
I was joking... only a stupid joke... if u prefer I can raise a hand when I do it Grin
I know u re a good guy and with promising potential... and that u usually pwn me hard with rockets Black eye
I just wanted to provoke u when I saw three (almost four) 0% weapon acc, and I tried to guess with which kind of drug u were high on (maybe vitamin C? Ganja)
then I told u nvm just to dont make u more upset Dry
anyway peace n love Friends? If u need my excuses, then sry, I already told u it was a stupid joke Acute
Back to top Go down
Crotch
chs/recruit

Flag : Germany

Crotch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crotch   Crotch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:08 am

no you dont need to say sorry Razz

i didnt realized that you was joking.. and ur comment in clanarena wasnt helpful too^^

well.. sorry for my bad reaction Smilie

and: some alcohol and lag.. and crotch goes crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

Flag : Italy

Crotch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crotch   Crotch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 10:33 am

Crotch wrote:
i didnt realized that you was joking.. and ur comment in clanarena wasnt helpful too^^
yup, ur right... it was a long sequence of matches that I lost cause my team sucked Dry

Crotch wrote:
well.. sorry for my bad reaction Smilie
naaa, u dont need to say sry... it was my fault, now and then I slightly exaggerate Grin
just accept my excuses... and for the next time, reply teasing me (maybe avoiding using the unfamous gay Bulgarian humor... who said ghost? Hihi)

Last edited by wWolf on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crotch
chs/recruit

Flag : Germany

Crotch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crotch   Crotch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:49 pm

:*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crotch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crotch   Crotch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crotch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: chS/clan :: Join US-
Jump to: