chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mumble? For Sure?

Go down 
+5
Ghost
nova
light
laca
7Artist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
7Artist
chS/member
7Artist

Flag : Germany

Clan : chS

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Hey ChicksawS,

i heard that you use Mumble for speaking and its laggy all time. I have a Teamspeak-Server with 25 Slots. You can use it when you want. At the moment is the server without password, but i will change that when u use it more Smilie

I will give some Operator rights to l!ght and Nova because both are Leader of chS. All Channels just created for you. Just connect with your nickname and have fun with an unlaggy Teamspeak Wink

Server: 87.106.45.56:7950
Password: coming soon!

what do you think? Wink

Greetz Sev
Back to top Go down
laca
chS/member

Flag : Romania

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:14 pm

Never once lagged for me. My vote goes for Mumble, because it works and is open source.
Back to top Go down
7Artist
chS/member
7Artist

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Open Source doesnt mater. Teamspeak is for free and Mumble too. But Teamspeak has many more features and its better to handle Smilie
Ok, its your decision. My Server is unused and needs users Wink
Back to top Go down
laca
chS/member

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:55 pm

It's not my decision, I just expressed my opinion. The leaders will decide what features we need.

And btw, what kind of argument is "my server is unused and needs users"? You might as well say your dick is unused and needs pussy... Very happy
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:13 pm

wow! Very happy
u are very kind to offer us your teamspeak server! we'll try it for sure!

btw just to let u know, we have already a server on mumble! and it works fine Smilie

at the end we use it once a week or less..so i guess it's ok the usual one Wink

Back to top Go down
7Artist
chS/member
7Artist

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:37 pm

laca wrote:
It's not my decision, I just expressed my opinion. The leaders will decide what features we need.

And btw, what kind of argument is "my server is unused and needs users"? You might as well say your dick is unused and needs pussy... Very happy

Please archon Dry Stop kidding me... I just wanted to make you a favor. it was only meant well
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:51 pm

Thanks Sev!

It's really kind of You Smilie

I'm a bit off of clan gaming(missing clan matches, trainings) and i dont use either mumble or ts at the moment, so i let the others decide.

But again, thanks, you're very nice. Smilie
Back to top Go down
laca
chS/member

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:59 am

7Artist wrote:

Please archon Dry Stop kidding me... I just wanted to make you a favor. it was only meant well

Haha never said otherwise! I just said that your argument for us to use it because it's unused is not a good one... Razz
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:50 am

This is a kind offer Smilie
BTW light - there is no lag in mumble but when you turn it on the game becomes laggy and it lowers the fps rate a bit [10-20fps].
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:07 am

Just to say, teamspeak is actually more stable, giving a better sound quality and less issues usually than mumble ( but mumble is a bit more " free " ).
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Tiny wrote:
Just to say, teamspeak is actually more stable, giving a better sound quality and less issues usually than mumble ( but mumble is a bit more " free " ).

That's probably the best argument for Teamspeak. Back in 2005?ish we used to have Teamtalk, which had a really tiny (pardon the pun) memory footprint and excellent, seamlessly adjustable sound quality. Unfortunately it had lackluster Linux support and has since moved on to become more bloated (afaik, haven't used it in years). There are other options as well, Ventrillo comes to mind.

In the end we need a) access to a stable server, b) the client should run seamlessly for most/all clan members (regardless of OS, bandwidth, weak CPU etc).

I say let's test stuff out and see what works best for everyone.
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 12:52 pm

skype? Very happy Or we could call each other via cellphone
Back to top Go down
Lynx
chs/recruit
Lynx

Flag : Finland

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Skype FTW Razz
Back to top Go down
7Artist
chS/member
7Artist

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: I want more...   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 am

Ok dudes...

The IP changed in the past 6h.

You can connect now to: 81.169.181.135:7950

more abot the changes will follow if u ask Wink
My Server has a bit of Features that you not know Razz
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:59 pm

7Artist wrote:
Ok dudes...

The IP changed in the past 6h.

You can connect now to: 81.169.181.135:7950

more abot the changes will follow if u ask Wink
My Server has a bit of Features that you not know Razz

free handjob while playing AS?
Back to top Go down
7Artist
chS/member
7Artist

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:52 pm

nova wrote:
free handjob while playing AS?

and blowjob too Nyam
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:16 pm

nova wrote:
skype? Very happy Or we could call each other via cellphone

f1 for the cellphone Cool
Back to top Go down
7Artist
chS/member
7Artist

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:41 am

is a conference call possible with my phone? xD
Mumble? For Sure? Cellph11
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:50 am

HAHA :DDDd
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 am

ROFL this will become my favorite topic Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mumble? For Sure? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mumble? For Sure?   Mumble? For Sure? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mumble? For Sure?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: OpenArena :: Talk Room-
Jump to: