chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=- Nath -=

Go down 
+2
light
Nath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nath
chS/member

Flag : United Kingdom

Clan : chS

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 am

So then where do I start?
Yep, I would like to join chS. It seems to have a good vibe and the members I've chatted to are nice people.

My real name is Nathan but use the alias Nath (very original I know), I'm 20 and live in York, UK. A first year Computer Science student, I do programming in C++ and Java in addition to gaming. I like ham and pineapple pizza, I believe chickens are bets served as nuggets (gibs) lightly toasted by a lightning gun with BBQ sauce Very happy I used to play Quake 3 and grew up with it, while most of my friends grew up with Unreal Tournament we sometimes argue which is best Grin obviously Quake/Open Arena. I play most days typically Megafrag and Aftershock or any moderately populated server that is available! I have maybe played OA for a year or so with a few breaks but do hope to learn new techniques and improve, not to mention have fun Smilie Have not been in a clan before so this will be a new experience and it should be interesting.

My favorite weapons in OA are the rocket launcher and rail-gun, other people share this opinion as there have been many game types built around it - rocket arena, instagib. But the other weapons are also good, you just need to use them for their strengths when appropriate. I like deathmatch and Team DM, CFT and at a LAN played insta team elimination but there are no servers which do this type that I know of. I would also like to play some of the new gametypes such as domination but again I can only play against bot which does not have the same experience as real people. I have played most games based on the Id Tech 3 engine such as Warsow, Urban Terror and Xonotic etc.

I play quite a wide range of games with a recent interest in puzzle indie (Nimbus and Puzzle Dimension - on Steam) to bigger titles such as Skyrim and Deus Ex Human Revolution. I have only played a few strategy games with Dungeon Keeper 2 being my favorite, I'm also a bit of a retro gamer as well as there are still new maps been developed for Descent 2, TR Last Revelation among others.

I'm not sure how much detail to go in as there are already several intimidating blocks of text! But I hope you don't fall asleep, otherwise I think that's about it.
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:35 am

yoooooooooooooo Nath!!! happy to see you there finally! Yahoo

nice intro!! Very happy

now, about your join, i open a poll on our private area! then i'll say to you if you are in!(you know!from fire and me it's a F1! Wink)

stay tunned! Wazup
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Open a vote when the result is already known Hmm Tongue II
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Nathan the white! Very happy
Welcome on our forum; nice intro and first of all good luck with studying! Smilie

For me you are welcome here and I'd love to have you as a new chS - member! Have you already tried l!ght's config ? It's different playing then, right? Smilie

BTW: For me you are a very good player already!
See you in arena mate !
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

I don't think we met us each other but my clanmates seem to have good knowledge of you Smilie Anyway , Welcome on forum !! Bye
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:07 pm

We finally decided!
Now I can tell you that you are an official chS/member! Very happy
Welcome to our family!

Congratz Nath!!!! Drinks

Yu

P.s. now tell me how do you wanna yor nick(color,etc)! send me a pm with the info!
(AfterShock -> you know, it must be all black(^Y) + one letter of your nick(+ ch + /) painted! example -> chS/Nath

Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:21 pm

guess we have a new buddy!

Gratz Nath and welcome! Ah and nice intro Very happy

Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Tiny wrote:
xD
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
Nath
chS/member

Flag : United Kingdom

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks for the support guys Smilie
Looking forward to future games and playing with the clan. Good
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Welcome in chickenhunterS !! Smilie
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Tiny wrote:
Tiny wrote:
xD

Yep the vote was senseless Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=- Nath -= Empty
PostSubject: Re: =- Nath -=   =- Nath -= I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=- Nath -=
Page 1 of 1