chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN SLAYER CONTEST

Go down 
+26
shodan
clesk
light
Spartaco3
X4nd3R
Wolverine
LoL-Sparminator
mario_marf
emazing
f!re
buddha
tR_ux
adriano
Kraig
InThisTOwn
RoBOT
PigCell
Monster
sammy-90
nova
Tiny
Provv
AssY
Buzz
Ghost
wWolf
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Provv
chS/member

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Ok: me, Robot and the new japanese user are for F2 Hihi
Back to top Go down
adriano

Clan : SoS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 pm

First of all, F1 for Oxyd (the real wrongdoer) for his epic Juventus-pic... damn you! Angry
Very happy Very happy Very happy

Then, F2 for slayer aka walter aka bender. We all know about the old slayer, but the the slayer today (for me) is not the same as the old one. It seems like he learnt about his mistakes and I am surprised about what you say about him, it seems like I missed what happend in game. Sweat drop What I just saw about him in last time was positive, I feel like I am the only one who think that... Wacko
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 pm

ok nova/zero/lelouch Very happy but will be my only post i don't answer anymore if start a flame.

I'm talking for my self and not for clan
On OA/AS a lot of player have same behavior of slayer. The difference is that we know him, the others are unnamed or unknow players.
we are in democracy you have kick vote if most of player wants kick him he will take kick, if reenter kick again (like joki made with me some months ago without vote), but if most player don't kick him he must continue play, if i don't like that play i can quit the game. Let the players in that moment decide that. We can't decide here about a ban, even for few days, because this 20 people decide for everyone who play. I never called kick and never voted f1 for kick vote, but always respected decision of the people. If we need call ban for everyone that have not correct behavior in OA (like QL or other similiar game) will play there few people. The world is a good place to live because we are different with different life style.
Peace and LoL and sorry for big post and horrible english xD but i'm japanese (light you must insert South Korean flag Razz i want to hide that i'm italian...ops i told at high voice? Very happy )
Sweety Itto that playing with sister dox's dildo xD
P.S. sei un mito provv tratta bene l'opel corsa
Back to top Go down
tR_ux

Clan : GaNja

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 pm

F2!!!!
Back to top Go down
buddha

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey people! for first sorry for my english Smilie i think about slayer : when he isn't nervous he is witty.. BUT.. BUT.. sometimes he is BIIIIG break balls men...

I see werewolf and all players who feel discomfort from slayer but i think I think it is a lonely boy that seeks only to attract attention. I also think that the ban will not solve the situation. because after ban is equal..

i vote F2 for ban, but i vote F1 for solve this situation in a "pacific mode":
- talk with him, no aggressive.. and try to reason..

I am willing to put my face and talk with him if you want.. try not to hate in his heart but do feel part, only this solve for me.

this is my opinion and i respect opinion of all players.. because I also sometimes break balls but this have a capture limit.. Smilie

so, peace and love boys! this solve for me, for this reason people call me the buddha

bye all Hunters and not Hunters!
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 pm

I would like to bring the attention ( even if it wasn't the starting point ) on my previous posts where i spoke about narkos.

Lately, even if slayer still annoys with the team switches when he looses, he keeps quiet, as long as he shuts up that's less annoying lol

But narkos on his side, doesn't shut up, keeps on acting like a retard, and would definitly diserve a temp ban imo.

@ the others answers, and especially the F2s: For me, that slayer temp ban isn't just limited to a lonely player, it means more than that, it just affects the all spirit and the atmosphear in the game, OA is a free game, ppl can join, leave, whatever they want. But with no players, there won't be any game... And as part of the active trusted playing community, we should take care about what we want the game to turn in, if we start accepting such behaviours, such spirits that brings down the fun, we won't make new players wanting to join, stay and increase the community.
That's not really just about banning 1 guy because he's stupid, it's also about thinking about the game itself, how we want it to evolve, and if we want to promove it.

So indeed, we're a democracy, callvote exists, same irl with the elections, but when some guys attempt to the good shape of the community, usually they got some advertisements/punishements.

This is not an hate vote from my side, i don't really vote just to kick slayer, i'm voting to make the whole game, his atmosphear and his future better, that's what i attempt to do, and there a lot of points we could change for that, not only just one temp ban, btw, notice that we're asking for a TEMP ban ( wich means after a few time, he'll be able to come back ); but also a lot of different points i won't get in atm.
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

Flag : Germany

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Tiny: All right, if we can find a reasonable way of dealing with it that's beneficial for the community then yes, let us do it. Also, I'd like to clarify that I'm not per se for g_anticamp or some such. But round time limits etc could be adjusted to discourage drawing rounds out indefinitely. Anyway, I trust we can handle this in such a way that it doesn't split the community or cause too much anger.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:05 pm

i agree fully with tiny!
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:11 pm

nova wrote:
Have some retard players out there, one is slayer. Im not a fan of banning, censuring and such, but well, he's annoying.

Bye
+1
And also +1 for Tiny's meaning with narkos.
Also i would prefer temporarely ban for 1 week - if he doesnt change his behaviour -> BAN .. but thats only my opinion..
King I
Back to top Go down
tR_ux

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Quote :
@ the others answers, and especially the F2s: For me, that slayer temp ban isn't just limited to a lonely player, it means more than that, it just affects the all spirit and the atmosphear in the game, OA is a free game, ppl can join, leave, whatever they want. But with no players, there won't be any game... And as part of the active trusted playing community, we should take care about what we want the game to turn in, if we start accepting such behaviours, such spirits that brings down the fun, we won't make new players wanting to join, stay and increase the community.
That's not really just about banning 1 guy because he's stupid, it's also about thinking about the game itself, how we want it to evolve, and if we want to promove it.

Smilie Smilie Smilie Smilie
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:55 pm

I didn't explain why for me is an F2.
I agree with Buddah. The solution is not out of the game, but inside it.

Most of the time, the banned person take as challenge just the access to the server. If he manages to enter (Is ban block really this strong?), knowing that he's hated, the only behavoir will be to ruin all the possible matches he will join.
Then ban (even if it's temporary) is not the solution.

Slayer is NOT a troll and I got the same impression of Adriano. He can understand how to play a fair game.

In my opinion he just need only to SEE how to behave fair ingame.
I noticed ingame there are persons who gets prepared to treat him badly just by seeing his connection login messages. It's a player like another and he can join wherever he wants.

Usually I don't get Angry if he does everything to win like changing to winning team at last. On the countrary I just play and retry to balance the game and don't bother him for his behavoir. Sure he'll get tired.
He does that for better rankings in AS website? Every player in the server know his stats are ruined for that game and sure for others!! And so for every match he'll change team at last match / callvote kick a player / ...

IMO extreme measures needs to be taken with extreme cases and BAN is extreme!

PS: LoL, SoS, Ganja in a row !!!!! we itto, opel corsa RULES BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 00085 !!!
Back to top Go down
tR_ux

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:30 pm

probably I change my vote in coming days.
Back to top Go down
emazing

Flag : Albania

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Hi guys i'm emaz , u may know me for some gay stuffs, anyway i vote F2 bevause there's no acceptable reason to be more prickhead than a prickhead player as slayer , it doesn't solve the situation.

As always try to talk with him asking to stop his bad behaviour and don't be to finicky, and remeber you play
for the fun , iit's a game.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 am

since emaz is there, i take the opportunity to talk about oxxygen...
he's (in my opinion you should set an age limit, because he's too young and i would say moron too) in the way to become worse than slayer and narkos (perhaps already is). a kind of a player that lol clan has (i hope that you will not become an official member, otherwise you are truly outrageous). he has received dozens of consecutive kick (all passed, the triggers are: camping and various insults since the first kick) in a few minutes and i'm sincere that for the first time, in all oa, i saw players calling a kick with a certain ferocity. in conclusion, impo... lately a bad environment is growning up (maybe it has already become) and i don't add nothing else to not be obnoxious. i'm tired of these events!!

Last edited by Kraig on Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mario_marf

mario_marf

Clan : SoS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:10 am

F1 for me.

But someone has to explain why and let him know where he is wrong!

Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 am

emazing wrote:
Hi guys i'm emaz , u may know me for some gay stuffs, anyway i vote F2 bevause there's no acceptable reason to be more prickhead than a prickhead player as slayer , it doesn't solve the situation.

As always try to talk with him asking to stop his bad behaviour and don't be to finicky, and remeber you play
for the fun , iit's a game.

Did you read the topic from the begining or you just skipped it ?
I respect all but as long as someone is trying to interupt the fun of the others that is not deed worthy.
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Um, if you can do me a favor, please explain your opinions. I can invite random friends to say F1 or F2 and then my opinion will win. But please, this cant be decided by a vote by random forumers. It should be a decision of the admins and we, the forumers/players/dudes are able to explain why we say F1 or F2. So be a bit more concrete, if you cant say more, then dont say anything. Your opinions "doesnt matter" just like mine, it just helps the admins to decide.

Second. This aint only about Slayer. This is about the whole community, to develop the game by temp bannin' the idiots. Slayer and Narkos are just examples. Of course, Light and Foxy are not dictators, they wont ban anyone just for fun. (Well, i would if i were the admin, could be fun to have might! x))

So.. i still say temp_ban for Slayer but especially for Narkos as long as they are idiots. Not from now on, but if they act like an IQ 90 dog, they should be punished. This way if they behave normal(like Adri said that slayer is good now) then this'll have no consequences, no need to be afraid. Only if he is a kid (again).
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:30 pm

I am off to read . Anyway my opinion won't change F1 for temp ban, then he will think about his camping and so on Smilie
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:36 pm

emaz is a loller or better the LoL leader. like me monster buddha and robot and sometime play in CA aftershock even not so often. I think will vote anothers lollers
Back to top Go down
LoL-Sparminator

Flag : Turkey

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
emaz is a loller or better the LoL leader. like me monster buddha and robot and sometime play in CA aftershock even not so often. I think will vote anothers lollers

I vote F2.
I'm with Emaz and Itto.
No for Ban.
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:07 pm

to nova
if someone(in this case admin/lupetto) open a contest here, this forum will be the place to discuss about the contest, we are all AS Clanarena player and chS friends we are not randomers, and we will post our idea and our vote here.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

i improved the english translation of my last post, with the help of light. Grin
Back to top Go down
Wolverine

Clan : supeR

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

I don't like his behaviour, he's a child that insult other players...
and he's like a princess: Flirt if he want a map or something, sissi must have it! Give rose
This is a game and a game is for -FUN!!
much of us camp (rarely, is not so funny) or play less "serious", is not a job and we aren't always in good day..
if he'll insult me(never happened) i don't care..who knows him? xd but i think is right to punish this behaviour..because we play with other people and they have feelings..we have to respect others in game, not insult or annoy them..
if he already was warned about this i think a ban for 2 weeks can works to tell him to change..
if this will not work, Telephone pay me 300 euro and travel and i will kill him like a chicken Vinsent
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:33 am

Wolverine wrote:

if this will not work, Telephone pay me 300 euro and travel and i will kill him like a chicken Vinsent
Ahaha, you're my man! XD
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 6:43 am

nova wrote:
Wolverine wrote:

Ahaha, you're my man! XD

ROFL wtf xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN SLAYER CONTEST
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next