chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN SLAYER CONTEST

Go down 
+26
shodan
clesk
light
Spartaco3
X4nd3R
Wolverine
LoL-Sparminator
mario_marf
emazing
f!re
buddha
tR_ux
adriano
Kraig
InThisTOwn
RoBOT
PigCell
Monster
sammy-90
nova
Tiny
Provv
AssY
Buzz
Ghost
wWolf
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
j0seph

Flag : Italy

Clan : NONE

BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 am

u are all noobs for me !

ps :

Fuck Yeah !
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:38 am

haahhahahaahahah joseph +1
Your are a Great
By Cazzone Itto
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

Clan : chS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 am

I would edit joseph message in:

"You are the masters in having fun to me (the chs clan particularly) !

ps :

[Good] Luck, Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 am

j0seph wrote:
u are all noobs for me !

ps :

Fuck Yeah !

Noone's holding you here, you're free to go.
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 am

the village idiot wrote:
u are all noobs for me !
Hihi Acute

Ladies and gentlemen,
I noticed a fairly good improvement in the behaviour of slayer during last 2 or 3 weeks... so we could say the temp ban contest has worked Grin
For this reason I'm gonna suspend the poll in the believing that he will not annoy so much, anymore.

ps: to all F2s... temp ban (or the fear of it) rly works!!! Rules
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:14 am

ROFL and who are you mr. j0seph ?
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 am

ad: Ban is like detonate a bomb xD

I'm happy for the way it ended! No victims at all
Hope every coomunity player keeps in mind this episode for the future
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 am

Sorry to speak again about it, but not every players keep that in mind, name: narkos.

He's still ruining the games/insulting, he's way worse than slayer but noone seems to care about it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 am

Cause narkos plays not very often and after 2-3 kicks he doesn't reconnect.
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Joseph is a top player he played with SoS but he play usually on QL.
For Narkos, where is the problem with him? Because he say "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG" or similiar things?
Really Narkos is so distrurbing?
Anyway this last time i played with him when named N1 or unnamed, he was always silent, he made some rage quit but nothing so grave or disturbing. I think he already payed a price of his behavior with go out from ganja.
Really we now comparing Slayer with Narkos? I hope it is a joke...
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:48 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
Joseph is a top player he played with SoS but he play usually on QL.
For Narkos, where is the problem with him? Because he say "LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGG" or similiar things?
Really Narkos is so distrurbing?
Anyway this last time i played with him when named N1 or unnamed, he was always silent, he made some rage quit but nothing so grave or disturbing. I think he already payed a price of his behavior with go out from ganja.
Really we now comparing Slayer with Narkos? I hope it is a joke...

I'm not comparing narkos with slayer as it's not possible lol

Narkos keeps on insulting and all the time besides he's bad behaviour we all know about, he also keeps on ruining the games, and then denying he does and insulting the others for that.

So... for me, someone who keeps on insulting everyone all the time is disturbing ye, maybe he doesn't insult you in italian, but i can catch a few words of italian he uses sometimes like some bad words, and when he uses english that's mostly to say: " fuck/gay/noob/lag/shit " etc...

I'm just sadely noticing that since a long time narkos has been protected and i'm quite sad to see that.
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 pm

Noob i think is the most used insult by everyone, if we need to ban who use Noob insult no one play Razz
For LAAAAGGG is not insult Razz fuck it is not insult but an exclamation i think no insult, for gay same as "noob" is used by a lot of people XD in italian sometimes he use "vaffanculo" but it is not so hard insult in italy we use a lot, he use "cazzo" but it is only a exclamation without insult, also shit i think he use like in italy we like say "merda" and it is not an insult but always an exclamation. I think he use some english words translated by italian that in italian have no insult meaning but in english maybe yes (i don't know well because english is not my language). A lot of people insult not only narkos, to me seems silly call a ban narkos for that. Anyway like i told some posts ago i will be against every ban call (admin/werewolf know that Razz ).
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:42 pm

In france a lot of words are used much too, probably same as in italy.

But " fuck/shit/gay/noob " etc are insults, he's insulting the others, maybe a lot of people use those words irl or ingame, but still they're insults, and it ain't nice.

And it's not about banning someone who said once " noob ", i could be friend with someone who keeps on saying noob if he had a good behaviour and if he was nice.

Ofc it's the same problem as before, freedom, does the fact we're free mean we're able to insult as much as we want, you guys seem to think so, a lot of guys use insults, so why should it be a bad thing...
I won't give some really sad examples of such behaviours in history cause i don't think you guys want to think about it.

There's not just narkos who's disturbing, a lot of guys are ( for example a lot of lollers ), but i wouldn't ever think about banning them cause they're not completly spiritless like narkos is.
And pls don't turn all my arguments in a global thing, i only speak about narkos, i don't want to ban everyone and you know that. The fact we might want ONE ban doesn't mean we're extremist guys wanting to ban everyone we don't like.
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:47 pm

Ghost wrote:
ROFL and who are you mr. j0seph ?
A wannabe pro. Smilie I laughed my ass off when he used the nick fnaticj0seph xD (its funny cuz of 2 reasons. he in fnatic and fnatic in oa. xD

Well, i think insulting is not so serious basically, we are adults, let the kids have their joy. I dont care if im a 'fucker, noob, soab, etc'. Shit happens, i still can have fun. Smilie

But i hate when someone unbalances games, keeps on callvoting a map, pushing his mates on purpose, spamms idiot messages. This can disturb games and fuck up all the fun. Imho these are the main problems, not some shitting words. You just have to ignore the idiot, he'll stop it since he'll be bored with it. And.. who the hell cares? If i'm a "fucker", i'll fuck him with my rocket launcher. Very happy

In most things i agree with Tiny(in almost everything) but lets not be like hypocrites. Narkos' whining is not a problem, but his "lets fuck up teams to have a better stat" spirit.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Well, i think it'll be my last post here.

You guys wanted to accept everything for " democracy " and freedom, guess you got it now. You sucessfully ruined a great mod called Aftershock wich had a possible great future by the past, but who's going fast in hell.

Beside i'll add a point, you say you want democracy and freedom, but your acting is just the opposite of that, all you're doing is trying to enforce the other players to get the game you guys want, and you don't take care about the others ( " in the name of democracy " ).

Ye i'm quite pissed off and i'm sorry if i shock anyone but i needed to say that.
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:50 pm

I'm not shocked Razz
And I'm the only that talked about democracy. I don't think this is the end of Aftershock, because we are very few players (can we reach 1000 in all world in all OA? 300 account on AS site?) Every online game have troll/spammer/bastards/insulter/son of a bitch and so on. And it is impossible control people behavior, if we start to punish people in this way from 300 players you will be 30 to play on AS. Is better that for AS? I heard at least 4 people (only one is LoL and not me) that are tired of AS because there are too much "cops behavior" and say that want leave AS to come back to normal OA. With Ban and syrian style behavior (i'm joking) AS will be not popular but for an elite as i said some post ago. If you want popular you need bear this people, impossible have both.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:19 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
I'm not shocked Razz
And I'm the only that talked about democracy. I don't think this is the end of Aftershock, because we are very few players (can we reach 1000 in all world in all OA? 300 account on AS site?) Every online game have troll/spammer/bastards/insulter/son of a bitch and so on. And it is impossible control people behavior, if we start to punish people in this way from 300 players you will be 30 to play on AS. Is better that for AS? I heard at least 4 people (only one is LoL and not me) that are tired of AS because there are too much "cops behavior" and say that want leave AS to come back to normal OA. With Ban and syrian style behavior (i'm joking) AS will be not popular but for an elite as i said some post ago. If you want popular you need bear this people, impossible have both.

Sry but i need to tell that all that is mostly false.

There are almost 300 account on AS indeed, and there are more than 1000 OA players, not all active at the same time, but there were yes lol

Every game has trolls, indeed, but when you're mostly playing on one or 2 servers, 1/2 trolls get a lot.
And no once more, if you start to punish 1 player, you won't get from 300 to 30, unless for you 300-1=30.
I heard too that some ppl think there's a cop system as you say. You say you got 4 of them, 300-4=296, i won't say that if we ban 1 guy, we'll loose 270 players.

If you want a game to be popular, you mostly need to find ppl and make them stay in it, so they don't have to be bothered by a few guys ( the problem here is that there aren't a lot of servers, so you find the trolls easily, and there's 1 or 2 real trolls here ).

In all your last posts, you said that if we TEMPORALY ( gotta remind it i guess ) 1 player, we'll loose 90% of the community, well, i'm quite sure that if we ban oxygen for 2 weeks or narkos, ppl won't think: " Omg this game sucks so much! I'm leaving! "
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:36 pm

i bad explained i think.
I mean not only for slayer ban but we now already talking of 3 with oxxygen and narkos and i think the list is not finished. And i herd 4 people, but i don't know everyone xD if we begin to punish in this way slayer/narkos/oxxygen/pincopalla/someone and every time a troll appear will happen that people leave AS, if now are only 4 to think that if we begin punishment will be 4 leave +4 banned + 4 new that think to leave. It is only my opinion. Look what happened in the world this last year repression and hard punishment don't make win war and don't make people happy. I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea.
I never thought of becoming a lawyer of narkos xD
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
i bad explained i think.
I mean not only for slayer ban but we now already talking of 3 with oxxygen and narkos and i think the list is not finished. And i herd 4 people, but i don't know everyone xD if we begin to punish in this way slayer/narkos/oxxygen/pincopalla/someone and every time a troll appear will happen that people leave AS, if now are only 4 to think that if we begin punishment will be 4 leave +4 banned + 4 new that think to leave. It is only my opinion. Look what happened in the world this last year repression and hard punishment don't make win war and don't make people happy. I'm exaggerating, but you get the idea.
I never thought of becoming a lawyer of narkos xD

You're exaggerating and especially next to the thing, we said no to slayer, we just discussed his case, now there are 2 guys, and if 1 troll appears, it'll be the same problem, it's not all about regular players.

But accepting such behaviours, letting all the notion of respect/community living/etc go away brings to stuff like what happened before WW2 with hitler ( ye, there's no comparison at all, exaggerating too ), but if you let bad guys setting their rules, don't be surprised if all the fun go away.
Back to top Go down
adriano

Clan : SoS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Very short: Please give Oxxygen a temporary ban of 2 weeks... is it so difficult to do!? You wright here a roman about it but it is just TWO FUCKING LITTLE WEEKS of punishment (for an very obvious case) to show this kid that he has to change something.... Slap beginning with stop kicking other people and ruin the games.

PLEASE!

p.s. I guess it is unpossible to speak with him about it and when we kick him from the server he recomes every time again
p.p.s. the server AS*Clanarena is from topfoxy(lighter can admin it, too?) and I hope he looks at this forum, looks at the ideas and comments of all here and decide what to do... cause only he/they? can only do a (temp)ban.
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:02 pm

Yesterday slayer was worst than ever: he called the kick against me 2 times without any reason and then (when I was not there) he renamed using my nick and did the troll.
Now plz don't start with those childish nonsenses like "everyone is free to do whatever he wants"... IRL u cannot spit in the eye of ur postman, and here u should not behave like a retard.
I've tried all the ways to make him realize this, but I failed... so Foxy&Light plz stop that idiot, or if u are fine with these dumb behaviours, just decide together one server where people can play in peace and I swear I gonna play always there (problem solved).
Just do it ASAP My emperor
Back to top Go down
adriano

Clan : SoS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:36 pm

I can confirm what ad< said.
First I surprised that "ad<" was always hiding behind the corner in bubdm1, then I realized the trueth, said it to slayer and he immediately changed his nick.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:19 pm

werewolf wrote:
just decide together one server where people can play in peace and I swear I gonna play always there (problem solved).

I got your solution, get on RN servers, they got the latest revisions, a good mappack, the admins are the AS developpers and there are refs ( like me ) who can help out with the retarded ruining games behaviours or the different abuses of any kind.
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Tiny wrote:

I got your solution, get on RN servers, they got the latest revisions, a good mappack, the admins are the AS developpers and there are refs ( like me ) who can help out with the retarded ruining games behaviours or the different abuses of any kind.
*Italian server Dry
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:46 pm

Cmon guys, just stop with that freaking patriotism, no you're not lagging more than on the italian servers, we all know that's wrong, i got the same ping on both servers, the hosters are both good.

There's a kind of patriotic confinement with italians wich i really regret, OA isn't an italian game, it's an online game, with ppl from all other the world.
Italians are sticking on italians servers, speaking italian, protecting each others, it looks like you're afraid of the outside! Cmon guys, don't be self centered and don't close yourself in a little community, it's world time now, don't be afraid to test other servers!
Non italian guys don't bite Skull
Beside RN servers got some advantages compared to topfoxy's servers! Smilie ( mainly cause the admins/hosters are more active and directly related to AS ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN SLAYER CONTEST
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next