chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

joining you

Go down 
+6
Provv
f!re
Buzz
light
Ghost
Kamikaze
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamikaze
chS/member

Flag : Belgium

Clan : chS

joining you Empty
PostSubject: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Heya all,

I know, the ones I met and I played with are fair play and quite strong, I would like to join you and be part of your great team (leche botte ? mais nooon Very happy).

I'm Kamikaze (ex AFO), I'm 26 years old and I'm belgian. I play often OA, some of you already know me.

I have been playing for like 3 years, always been Kamikaze, been always AFO clan and no clan before that.

I play most of time CTF (instantgib/AW/all-rockets) and sometimes defrag, lately I started playing aftershock. In CTF, I focus most on straffing and bringing the flag than killing the flies, I'm OK with the railgun electrogun and rockets.

About my private life: I'm a student in college (computer sciences student) and my hobbies are programming/hacking/sport; sorry for the remaning info, I'm little paranoid, give me some time Happy

Gaming career except OA: age of empires/age of mythology/game emulators/ps games (don't play them anymore); still playing evony though but using bots (too addictive I give you advice: don't start it! he will eat your RL).

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Yoooooo nice to see ya Kamikaze welcome Cool
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:52 pm

yo Kami!
Welcome in this forum! Very happy & nice intro Wink!

Now we'll talk about your join in our private area..then, as soon as possible we'll tell you our decision!

In the meantime read and agree to our rules! -> https://oa-chs.forumotion.com/t82-chs-rules & https://oa-chs.forumotion.com/t28-if-ya-would-like-to-join-us

cu in the arena! Vinsent

Smilie
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Clan : NONE

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 am

héhé finally Kami Wink
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 am

kami Wink my good old friend ..
its nice to see you here Smilie
we had so much fun together !

nice intro and im completely f1. for you as future chS ..

_
sent from Samsung galaxy 3
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:13 pm

thanks all Smilie
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Belgium will powned you all ! xD
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:20 pm

Hello kamikaze!! Directly from last duel, lol
Everything is perfect in your curriculum but you have to play more duel!! Razz

Maybe I saw you in defrag ? I don't remember a lot (and lately I'm not playing it alot), but saw your name sometime if I'm not wrong Smilie

see you ingame! Bye
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:48 pm

Provv wrote:
but you have to play more duel!! Razz

I hate duel xD

More seriously, I don't like duel when the maps are tight, no where to flee. Also, I don't like to memorize by heart the maps (think about agressor, no where to straffe, no where to go or you find your opponent in front of you).

Provv wrote:

Maybe I saw you in defrag ? I don't remember a lot (and lately I'm not playing it alot), but saw your name sometime if I'm not wrong Smilie

Unfortunately, I got problems to log in defrag servers since 0.8.8

Btw, do you play CTF or only DM/Elimination ?
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:23 am

i re-started to play CTF 2 days ago in insta and all weaps Wink
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 am

I understand you well about duel maps.
When I started playing duel, aggr and other thight maps were a lot unconfortable to me for the same reasons, but still loves duel fights.
On the countrary there are large duel maps too, that most player hates but still enjoyable to me. Very happy

I always love to playing crazy CTF on ROFL servers or wherever I can, not much lately Smilie

It's funny everytime:
when everything is caotical with only rockets or allweap on maps like oasago2 or pst37 Razz
or when it's you alone againts a good player or more. It's a real dogfight and clash of forces, eheh Smilie

I find Elimination (CA on AS) fun but only when teams are well formed.

Hope to see you soon in the clan or in-game or with all these conditions Very happy!!
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:56 pm

Kamikaze wrote:

Unfortunately, I got problems to log in defrag servers since 0.8.8

Btw, do you play CTF or only DM/Elimination ?

First of all, welcome Wind of God! (Kamikaze means something like that Very happy)

Well, try to delete your defrag folder on your computer. Then try to dl defrag from the server (auto dl enabled, im sure you have). Maybe you can connect there again. Sometimes the servers are running older versions than yours and so you cant connect. I had such an error in the past too.

Yea, i think we are open for everything. Yea, we play mainly CA/elimination, but i, personally played much much CTF in the past and if there would be some good match (and if i had time ofc...) i still would. Also, my fav mod is Last Man Standing. Very happy
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Well! We voted!
Now I can say it... Kamikaze welcome to our family!!! Friends

You'll start as recruit(so with a little s)! and, after a short period of time(when the others have known you better), you'll be ready to become an official member! Wink

so welcome chs/Kamikaze!

P.s. check your pm!

nova wrote:

First of all, welcome Wind of God! (Kamikaze means something like that Very happy)
yep! it comes from japanese -> Kami = GoD, Kaze= wind; Smilie
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Nice welcome on board and congratz xD
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Thank you all Happy

nova wrote:

Well, try to delete your defrag folder on your computer. Then try to dl defrag from the server (auto dl enabled, im sure you have). Maybe you can connect there again. Sometimes the servers are running older versions than yours and so you cant connect. I had such an error in the past too

It worked, ty! Very happy

light wrote:

Friends

I know at least one who will be jealous Razz
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Now you are a member of our family Smilie see you in game !
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:28 pm

a welcome from me too belgian warrior Wink Clapping
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Very happy
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Now chS got 100% of the active belgians players, congrats, you're doomed now guys Skull Skull
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
Kamikaze
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Tiny wrote:
Now chS got 100% of the active belgians players, congrats, you're doomed now guys Skull Skull

lol true ^^'
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 am

lol 2 isn't so much sadly Dry
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 am

At least you are not alone Very happy
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:50 am

and 100 % of hungarians too. (thats me, if i can be called active, lol)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 am

Don't lie to me boy - i've seen other hungarians in all OA not only in aftershock. The story of the second buglarian is just a legend Crying
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:00 am

agreed. I've met turkish peoples too in OA Smilie
... and ZERO is hungarian if i'm not wrong Very happy

EDIT: Zero himself said it, didn't read LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

joining you Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining you   joining you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next