chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]

Go down 
+5
Tiny
Ghost
wWolf
Buzz
light
9 posters
AuthorMessage
light
chS/leader
light

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] Empty
PostSubject: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 pm

hello hunterS!
I was thinking to plan a duel championship for only chS/chs (AFTERSHOCK)

Rules:
- timelimit 10mins;
- 2 matches;
- Each player chooses a map;
- you have to fight against a mate 2 times(2 one day + 2 another day = tot 4 matches);
- the 2nd meeting must be done only when you have fought with all the players, and the other players must have finished all their matches(first leg);
- there is no time limit to finish the championship;
- win(2 matches won) = 3 points, draw(each player won 1 game) = 1 point, lose(all 2 matches lost) = 0 point;
- you must be logged on AfterShock website;
- maps = q3dm6tmp, aggressor, hub3aeroq, hub3tourney1, ztn3tourney1, pul1duel2-a1-oa, cpm1a, cpm3a, rv3tourney1, phantq3dm1_rev, jul16;
- servers = AfterShock/Duel1, Duel2, Duel3;[+ maybe a new server]

All chS/chs are invited to join, if someone don't wanna partecipate just post there that he can't[and he will give us 50 euro x)].

When we can schedule our matches?
Every moment is a good opportunity to make a game!so if you see a member online it's time to have a fight! Very happy
you can check on our irc chat too! so there you can ask to have a match!

Nobody is a pro dueller[except ad<] x) ..so will be fun! Wink
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 pm

I won't be able to play sorry Resent
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:20 pm

light wrote:
Nobody is a pro dueller[except ad<] x) ..so will be fun! Wink

Indeed, I'm Annie the prolf Hihi
Anyway I like very much the idea (thx lighty) and I'll take part to it for sure Bat
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Sounds interesting I am sure I'll be last one Very happy
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm not a chS and ye, i wanna participate, else i'll destroy and hack your website!! Swoon Swoon
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

Flag : Germany

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 am

DrugZBunnY wrote:
Sounds interesting I am sure I'll be last one Very happy

You sure? :rollseye:
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:20 pm

YEP !!!!!! Smilie
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Tiny wrote:
I'm not a chS and ye, i wanna participate, else i'll destroy and hack your website!! Swoon Swoon

50 euro and you can join x)

btw maybe we can organize a different championship for other players(will be separated to our chS/duel championship)..so tiny try to ask in the other forum..and if we have a considerable number of players we can do it too!

P.s. and then, at the end, the chs champions will fight against the other champion for the title! Cool x)
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Ok, and don't you want to get the opportunity to fight with the King Chicken!! I'm almost part of chS, i got more posts than some of the members Grin

What's more it would be a weaked King chicken cause he's getting his teeth healthed... ( and that hurts a bit ) Skull
Back to top Go down
Jeralulz
chS/member
Jeralulz

Flag : Germany

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Tiny wrote:
Ok, and don't you want to get the opportunity to fight with the King Chicken!! I'm almost part of chS, i got more posts than some of the members Grin

What's more it would be a weaked King chicken cause he's getting his teeth healthed... ( and that hurts a bit ) Skull

Chicken have no teeth! so doesn't count.... and obviously you do 'cuz you're longer part of the forum then us.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Chicken have no teeth, King Chicken does!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 pm

LOL - well about post number you said it yourself

Tiny wrote:
i got 2568 posts on my old IO forum, now on GoD's one, i got 1871 posts atm ( joined less than one year ago ), so i'm used to post like 20/30 posts a day Very happy

Very happy
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:27 pm

And youre still not banned for flooding? Very happy
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 pm

I can't be banned, ppl love my spam cause it's not a stupid spam like some guys do, but it always looks like i got interesting things to say Skull Skull
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 pm

after this sentence...Can i ban him? Hihi
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:53 am

I'm too intelligent :OO
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:30 pm

at the moment for sure we are:

- light
- nova
- werewolf
- nath
- jeralulz
- unhuman
- provv

+ 1 chiken..the king!

so i wait until week-end.. to let others know the presence of the championship..

if king chicken will play..i guess we have to add a new rule: if you win against king chicken you gain 1 point bonus! x)

stay tunned!!

Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:32 pm

I have time only until the 6th of february(and after 19th of january) and im not that into in duels either so i think you should delete me from list. Dry
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Join! Join! Join! I want zero with us!! And nova too, maybe some others too!
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm

OK!

these are the players who taking part in this championship!

chS/l!ght
chS/f!r3
chS/dOx
chS/Nath
chS/werewolf
chS/Ghost
chs/Jeralulz
chs/Provv

+

King Chicken (GoD|Tiny)

well..all is ready! except the server x)

duel1 & 2 servers doesn't work..and AS*duel server is not ready yet x)

so when we'll have a AS duel server we can start this championship!

stay tunned!
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

know that i'm willing to train with you prior to your tournament, "first" because as a sign of respect and not intrude (except you have accepted as "tiny" Resent ) in a tournament that doesn't concern me personally. Yu
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:29 pm

That's just because they're desesperated to catch me Swoon
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:55 pm

so with the permission of light, i would like to participate. if you will, of course.

alias > crazy chicken Russian roulette
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:08 pm

sure! no problem for other chickenS!! Cool

Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:19 pm

i have a problem, sorry, you cant play xD

(just kidding)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]   chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chS/duel CHAMPIONSHIP [AS]
Page 1 of 1