chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN SLAYER CONTEST

Go down 
+26
shodan
clesk
light
Spartaco3
X4nd3R
Wolverine
LoL-Sparminator
mario_marf
emazing
f!re
buddha
tR_ux
adriano
Kraig
InThisTOwn
RoBOT
PigCell
Monster
sammy-90
nova
Tiny
Provv
AssY
Buzz
Ghost
wWolf
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Helo mates,
I'm opening this topic to request the ban of slayer from AS* servers to Light and Topfoxy.
The reasons are so many and I don't want to waste time explaining them... u all know why!!!
So for me, F1 for a ban of at least 2 weeks Angry

slayer got the ban from Sun 29 Apr to Sun 13 May.

Last edited by werewolf on Sun May 06, 2012 9:27 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 am

As a diplomatic man and a player who respects all I tried to talk to him but he doesn't respound.
Well I am F1 too.
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

Flag : Belgium

Clan : NONE

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 am

same
Back to top Go down
AssY

Flag : Germany

Clan : SoS

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 am

Search

Last edited by AssY on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Provv
chS/member

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:34 am

If I'm not wrong, yesterday (that belongs to the days of my Super Activity, lol) I played with a player named "bender.".
I bet it was slayer! Maybe it was the same player named freedomnotfear I encountered in another match.

In every case they both played very well and fair with the mixed team I was in.

If everything is founded, for me is an F2 (read it as "No").
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 am

I luv the word " contest " Hihi

To provv: freedomnotfear is freedomnotfear, he's not slayer, i saw a guy named bender in the AS stats, but didn't meet him ingame, i would wonder who is he ( we had a guy named bender by the past in GoD, but really a long time ago, and didn't have sign from him yet ).

Anyway, about slayer, i would be ok for a temp ban, 1 or 2 weeks sounds quite good, but i vote F1 with one condition, that narkos got also banned for 1 or 2 weeks, since he got kicked from ganja, he behaves even worse, and doesn't even try to respect anything anymore ( wich is quite hard to believe if you compare to the past lol ), and i really think he would deserved a temp ban too.
So, F1 if it applies to those both guys.
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
Buzz

Buzz

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 am

Tiny I agree with you at 100% but anyone banned Narkos since the beginning who he acts like a fucking retard, don't know how you will convince the admin of servers Sad
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:21 pm

Have some retard players out there, one is slayer. Im not a fan of banning, censuring and such, but well, he's annoying.
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

sammy-90

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Slayer is and will ever be who wants mostly to win camping, as well as his enemy is stronger.
Then I tried diplomatically too(I quote Ghost) and he is not nice/cool as well as Lollers are, who also camp but for fun(they don't camp in CA, they have some extra-rules in LoL clan Rules ). A lot of times as well as I join he joins too(it seems he is waiting for me or waiting for folks filling the server in order to have his perverse fun), especially if I am with Assy, or someone else, and while we are in fair play, with balanced teams, as well as he connects he joins a team without saying "hello world!", but looking like an excited child he spams f3 if in warmup, or he spams his meaningless sentences claiming his personal rights, his personal clientkicks too and more and more the match and everything after his coming goes into a sea-crap of disorder. More and more players are starting to play in his way, using some camping slayer's style. He is working like a virus Dry
Angry so we need to ban him. Bye there is no clue, no fun, he is just a superficial zero to delete from OA(he will not miss anybody, especially by shitgun Dry )
Happy
Drinks King I
P.S. I think by this time he is bored to play OA, because he is less annoying than "Slayer the beginning", so in anyway he would not be so unhappy xD Hihi .
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

Flag : Global

Clan : supeR

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:41 pm

nice stuff, but make this topic on the right forum..anyway F2 g_anticamper and g_mute were the solutions !
Back to top Go down
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

Flag : Germany

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 pm

I know it's difficult, but I'm with monster on this one. We as a community want a general fix for this, and the tools to deal with it in-game. Banning individuals, which is never perfectly effective (see VPN/proxy/IP range false positives), is not the ideal solution. The naïve approach would be 'don't play a game that favours camping'. We have the power to adjust game rules. We can have tools to kick/mute/lock out players. Any of these measures to me seem more likely to have an effect than trying to educate people by banning them.
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

sammy-90

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 pm

no problem for me about g_anticamper, it's a good idea but it could make almost all matches unplayable.
The reason why is that its playing will be very difficult for newbies and it will make folks go away to better servers... everyone will easily choose other servers, then slayer will follow newbies and our server will become unpopular.
Just Imagine that Lighter and TopFoxy will accept our democratic vote about g_anticamper and their server will have this tool active: whose fault will be about unsuccess? now not Slayer anymore but administrators, right? at the end knowing what 's the problem in the starting point(=Slayer), this idea would be stupid for workingless and stressing and long process.
Nh
King II Drinks
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:11 pm

Mute cmds and such works well if the problem only comes from the chat. ( though it's annoying to always get to do tricky commands and such ).

About the anticamping stuff, it was tried during OACL, those who played it remember it i guess, quite noone found it nice at the end, that's not something you can change with a command..

Imo, you can want to change the game and such to try to improve it, but is it worth to do all that for 1 or 2 players, a temp ban is much more efficient, easier, and it's the only way to make them change after you tried all the possible democratic ways. A temp ban isn't some dictatory solution, it's a bit like going in jail for a few days after trying to steal a shop, i would also enjoy the nicest speaking ways, but somehow, on a virtual games, some guys just don't give a shit about respect and they won't change until you find a way to force them to.
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:35 am

I'm somewhere between 'i dont care' and 'let's bann the faka' but Tiny says it perfectly:

Tiny wrote:

Imo, you can want to change the game and such to try to improve it, but is it worth to do all that for 1 or 2 players, a temp ban is much more efficient, easier, and it's the only way to make them change after you tried all the possible democratic ways. A temp ban isn't some dictatory solution, it's a bit like going in jail for a few days after trying to steal a shop, i would also enjoy the nicest speaking ways, but somehow, on a virtual games, some guys just don't give a shit about respect and they won't change until you find a way to force them to.

I'm with ya, bro!

Also, its not something like execution, slayer(not exactly him, but all the idiots out there) wont die, only rest a bit.

Playing with idiots can manage people to stop playing. I, for example dont play on public CTF for about a year or maybe more, Scassapalle or what was the name of the retard spammer managed it. I, personally dont want good people to stop playing CA cuz of some idiot kids.

Also, anticamp makes teh game unplayable. Just think a bit. You go afk for 10 sec and you're kicked from the server? The nice people wont rage if you go afk, only the idiot ones. So you wanna kick the good players cuz the idiot ones.

Oh, and insulting & making the game unplayable(pushing, shoting at you, camping, joining the winning team) wont make you the part of the community. Smilie
Back to top Go down
RoBOT

Clan : LoL

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Non usiamolo a capro espiatorio   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

F2 for me,

slayer is not better and not worst than a lot of other players. sometimes he's really funny, sometimes absolutely not - expecially when he make go away my dear Crochy only cause he want play during ours granellaparty mach, buuuu slayer.

BUT F2 for ME, REASON:

REASON 1 - COERENCE: If he's not skilled nobody purpose his ban. Unfortunately he's a really good camper than he create problems 'cause his camping change the result of the match. But camping is his gaming style - coerence.

REASON 2 - HOW MANY PLAYER YOU WANT BAN: 70% of CA players camps or play on babygang sometimes, well, CA is that, you want change CA? purpose rules or nocamp, but ban only 1 for that is bad i think.

REASON 3 - PERSONAL EXPERIENCE: I see him vs other fake_named on rosik verbal fight, well, he was less rosik than the other one. I say him that he got my f2 (the other want kick him) if he stop to rosik, he stopped, and win, yeee!

Other think, be careful, sometimes "shit happen", you risk to ban other players and not him only on base of a simple suspict! (belive on me, it could happen)

The only reason for possible F1 is his compulsiove try to kick, but, pratically, he ever FAIL on that.

PS: don't ban campers, you are hunters, hunt them!

PPS: Cucusettete! Weeeeeeeeee Hunters!
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 pm

RoBOT wrote:

REASON 2 - HOW MANY PLAYER YOU WANT BAN: 70% of CA players camps or play on babygang sometimes, well, CA is that, you want change CA? purpose rules or nocamp, but ban only 1 for that is bad i think.

My problem with slayer isn't that he camps, beside he's not a great player, and his camping isn't really hard to defeat.

The main problem for me is the insults, and especially, the mind he has, he only wants to win, and just do everything to win, and that includes changing team in the middle of a game if he's loosing, he did that many times, that just ruins the match ( so on callvote to nextmap because he's loosing too ), and srsly i got no fun playing with him. He can play a whole match 7vs2 as long as he's winning, he won't care. There's one of the reasons for my f1
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

sammy-90

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:31 pm

I quote Tiny. Slayer is neither a good camper, he is boring all and he does not know what playing with others means. that's all summerized.
Drinks
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 pm

I would love to know if any decisions will be taken.

Not later than this afternoon, we were having some nice matches 3vs3, then narkos connected, and guess what, once more he found a way to ruin everything... He just joined a team ( so it was 4vs3 ) and asked a guy to switch to the other team, though the other didn't so he callvoted to kick him, and then during all the matches, they both kept on callvote kicking each others.

That's just an example, once more of narkos ruining the fun and setting an awfull atmosphear inside the servers.
That really pisses me off and i don't really want to play anymore when such things happen, hopefully it's just one or 2 guys so it doesn't happen all the time, but if you let it spread, it might happen a lot more...

Would you rather prefer to loose some nice players and let a few retarded guys annoy everything and ruin the fun of the game, or would you just try some " hard " solutions ( like temp bans for 1/2weeks or even more ) to avoid ruining all the fun and loosing a lot of good players ( wich happened by the past already with scassapalle for example, or czerwo, or narkos )??

I would really stop playing if such behaviours just happen too often...
Back to top Go down
Buzz

Buzz

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:23 pm

I agree so much with him ! I don't know but, c'mon, a ban is the solution, why again speaking of that and nobody does anything
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:48 pm

I wonder what you think of noib players such as oxxyde who doesn't calling kick votes or votes for map change just cause they lose during the game. Cause they piss me off more.

edit: Parton me Oxxygen

Last edited by Ghost on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Oxxygen, not oxxyde Tongue II
Well, i quite know him from now, he's a french 13 years old " pyjama boy " ( that's how we call them in france Razz ), he quite spent his time ruining the french forum for a while ( by being stupid mostly ), and ye, he's quite stupid, gotta say that.

He wasn't the point of the topic, that's why i didn't speak of him, about him... we already banned him for a while from GoDs servers because of insults/faking/abusive callvotes and such, but well... seems he's still odd, guess he's too young so it can change a lot of things, but ye, it's quite really annoying as well ( in a different way, as it's more that he's stupid, whereas narkos is just intentionaly bad and retarded... )
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm in line with my clan mates
F2 vote no for this ban
I don't say more to avoid flame
sweety itto XD
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

I updated the first post to include the current status of the poll.
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 am

InThisTOwn wrote:
I'm in line with my clan mates
F2 vote no for this ban
I don't say more to avoid flame
sweety itto XD

But I'd like to hear. Smilie Your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:05 am

f1 for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAN SLAYER CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN SLAYER CONTEST
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next