chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN SLAYER CONTEST

Go down 
+26
shodan
clesk
light
Spartaco3
X4nd3R
Wolverine
LoL-Sparminator
mario_marf
emazing
f!re
buddha
tR_ux
adriano
Kraig
InThisTOwn
RoBOT
PigCell
Monster
sammy-90
nova
Tiny
Provv
AssY
Buzz
Ghost
wWolf
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:07 pm

history of abuse/kick towards members of the clan sos makes me laugh a lot.
sometimes accuse me of campers, but most of all always cheat.

how happy i'm that i'm considered a cheat. xD
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

sammy-90

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

about Oxy I know he has joint the =FoF= clan, and lastly he is not annoying ppl... he is quiter now. And anyway I think he has understood which behavior to have, even if he is only french speaker he has understood.
about Karu I don't know, but I trust Assy because he can proove it by demos. In anyway Karu is not annoying players so it's off topic.
about slayer fake it's very quiter, the problem is off. Closed eyes Snooze
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:47 pm

topfoxy wrote:
Did you mean Oxygen can't understand us because he only speaks french? Shock
Tiny is French too and he told us Gods (the clan Smilie ) already banned him:
Tiny wrote:
we already banned him for a while from GoDs servers because of insults/faking/abusive callvotes and such, but well... seems he's still odd
In what language they spoken with him? I'm curious to know if God have a forum like this where they exchanged a few words with this "Oxxygen", so we get an idea if this kid "ci è o ci fa" (it is difficult to translate in few words: i mean if this kid is really a fool or he pretends to be a fool to cheat us).

We ( GoDs ) tried to speak with himin english ( for my mates ), but i'm not so sure it was sucessfull, although i spoke with him either ingame or on the french tuxfamily forum.

And... from what i know from him, he's quite not the kind of guy who's trying to cheat us, it's really rather that he's stupid -_-
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Tiny wrote:
he's quite not the kind of guy who's trying to cheat us, it's really rather that he's stupid
ROFL
Back to top Go down
BobbeMalle

BobbeMalle

Flag : Albania

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:31 am

tonight ammazing/oxygen was really annoying... he did all what he could do: he kept on calling kicking vote, insulting, stealing tag....
i think that slayer compared to him is like a saint...
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:42 am

Ok, so we have another candidate to the ban. Let's open a "new contest" Very happy

Now we know that our friend lives approx into the red circle of the attached map.

... removed ...

Last edited by topfoxy on Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:54 am

Could you pls remove this map? I know you can track his IP and find his location ( he even said where he lives on the french forum ), but that's a private life information, and i don't think it should be shown in a public place without the interested guy to know about it. Wink
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:24 am

well.. he posted a img that show an area tiny..he doesn't show the exactly player's address..
all we know that he's french..and in that area how many people leave there? cmon x)

or ..did he touch something else? Razz

Tiny - The moralizing Smilie
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:51 am

Nah it's just that i don't wanna mix real life and games infos, his location only concerns himself, not any of us, and as long as he didn't agree to say where he is, i don't think we have to know anything about his private life.

We can ban him and don't want him online, but that doesn't mean we have to know everything about his real life, that's quite completly different Smilie

PS: does it look like me in the signature Dry
Back to top Go down
light
chS/leader
light

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:05 pm

Knowing everything about his private life? Shock
It's an AREA!

Tiny wrote:

PS: does it look like me in the signature Dry
yeah you are that one x)
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:08 pm

light wrote:
Knowing everything about his private life? Shock
It's an AREA!

I know, it's just the idea, i don't like mixing real life and online gaming without the willing of the concerned persons, we just need his ip to ban him, no need that anyone know it except the admin lol
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Tiny is right but now he knows he can't hide and cheat us Aggressive
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Hey guys, I spotted his house with google maps:

BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 Viewimage

If u look carefully u can also see him playing AS Grin
Back to top Go down
RoBOT

Clan : LoL

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Honestly I think that open a discussion could be sensible only if the other opinions are taken into consideration.

And we just see, with ban slayer contest, how much the admins of AS*onlyCHS*CLANARENA take care about other player opinion...

The majority of player express an opionion against the slayer ban, but he was banned in any way. Why you ask us more opinions? Ban who you want on AS*onlyCHS*CLANARENA and spare us the humiliation to give an opinion that is not taked is consideration. At least that's the behaviour that you're speaking about not? A polizei state.

PS: If you use the same meter of judgment used with slayer with all other players probably you must ban the 80% of players. Beginning to ChS/Fire for camp and ChS/Were..... for rosik.

PPS: On Italian and on synthesis: Non solo vi siete dimostrati dei grandissimi IPOCRITI, ma anche delle grandissime TDC. Almeno risparmiateci l'umiliazione di chiederci cosa ne pensiamo se poi sopra quello che pensiamo ci pisciate sopra, fate piu bella figura a stare zitti e a fare quel C che vi pare. Dal canto mio vi risparmio la fatica, eviterò discussioni con chi tanto fa come cazzo gli pare.

(What I write on this topic is pure personal, don't put on the middle LoL clan. I posted for, and only, myself. At least I'm a person and I got this right)
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:48 pm

RoBOT wrote:

PS: If you use the same meter of judgment used with slayer with all other players probably you must ban the 80% of players. Beginning to ChS/Fire for camp and ChS/Were..... for rosik.

Just on this point, i saw this argument many times, i guess noone read a lot the others posts ( especially mines where i explained really precisely my vote, and camping was never a reason from my side, " camping " isn't a defined thing and it's part of the game, idc that he camps, or some other guys do, that's not a reason to ban, neither to kick, the main reasons were ( at least for me ) completly different and i said everything in a few posts. )
Back to top Go down
AssY

Flag : Germany

Clan : SoS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Tiny wrote:
[idc that he camps, or some other guys do,

Bcs. you camp and can't see the camper Very happy Very happy Razz Tongue II Tongue II Tongue II
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm

@RoBOT dude read :

topfoxy wrote:
Well, yesterday we played with him and he was quite correct.
I remembered him we are waiting him to write something in this topic but got no answer.
Perhaps he's too shy BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 1096938095 or he doesn't care about us. BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 3676693354
I receive complaints every day about him (and few others) and you've written so many in this topic. I think he could pull off the best of him, but he must give us a reason not to ban him.

@ Slayer: You must make the effort to end it all, otherwise people will continue to complain of you, and sooner or later the situation will be untenable until someone must necessarily be banned to allow whoever wants to play to do it in peace. Do not give them this opportunity. Ignoring the situation will only worsen it. We expect a response until Sunday, pls. BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 2148497687

He got time to write a post. He didn't take that as some seriouse situation and i am prety sure i am not the only person who warned him about consequences. So don't blame only AS*onlyCHS*CLANARENA take a deeper look on that.

p.s. and about what you wrote about wolf and fire ...no comment just i will forget what you wrote Granellaman. BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 93551098

Last edited by Ghost on Sat May 05, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:43 pm

RoBOT wrote:

I dont know why you attack me and werewolf now, but i think you got the purpose of this thread wrong.

This thread is for people with a bad behaviour and not for people like wolf and me, who are always nice and for my side, i can say that i camp a bit. but not that much that it would change the game. AND i do not callvote kick, offend others and so on.
So please, think again before you compare me and werewolf with guys like slayer. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
RoBOT

Clan : LoL

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Don't misunderstand, I know you and ad from when you where a little egg, i'm not attacking the persons, i'm attacking the way to compare the way to play and be a player on OA, someone for same gaming style was banned and others not. On human level i ever liked you and you know, but the question is other, the antidemocratic (polizei state) ban of slayer.
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:00 pm

I never joined this discussion but now its time i think Cool
Anyway, i know you since my beginning, you know, how i play. I play a little campy but i cant play the other way!

I'm not insulting slayer for being campy so you shouldnt insult me, because its not that serious. - i NEVER complained about slayers gamestyle, did i? but robot, you should know that there is a difference between me and slayer. You know it and you feel it when you play with me and him...

Or dont you? Crying
seriously. I dont think i need a ban, im lovely? Nyam
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm

RoBOT wrote:
Honestly I think that open a discussion could be sensible only if the other opinions are taken into consideration.

"F2!!!!!!" arent opinions. Your post is the perfect example. It's clear you haven't read throught the whole conversation and said incompetent things, like gettin into camping again, but at least you wrote more than 2 words.

Only chs? Well, i dont see in the domain name any "lol", only "chS", maybe thats the reason why this site cares about the chS guys.(not sure tho) Dry

Another one: You want democracy? Pay for the server too! There's no democracy. There is (actually 2) admin, who can decide however they want. If they want, they will let enter ppl only with pink name. Since they're not dumb, they dont do such things(yet Razz) and since they want us(and themselves) to enjoy the game, they hear our opinions. Actually our opinions matter just party. Not we are who gonna decide. It's not like a contest. I can call my friends here to vote, but it would have no sense, i'm sure we can agree. We write our opinions, experiences like adults and wait for decision. As i said, they're not dumb, they decide whisely(Razz) and that decision will happen, not which opinion has more votes. Seriously i'm sure you can mean serious, that we should decide such things with numbers of votes. If you kill a man on the street, not every person will be asked if you're guilty or not. Only the judge (crew) and if you guilty indeed, then you go to prison. I think it's obvious. And you know what? This state works under democracy! Smilie

On the other hand, i still dont get it why it's such a serious question. It's not about taking lives, only a tempban. Tempban hasnt killed anyone in history yet.(ok, mby some wow players) If slayer(or any dumb player) wont act like a mindless idiot ever again, he can play without any negative consequence.

I dont have any hard feelings against slayer or anyone, but i admit, his acting could destroy whole games. Just to make it clear that im not "slayer hater".

ps: Lets bann Fire! Very happy
Back to top Go down
Kraig
chs/recruit
Kraig

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:31 am

@robot: maybe you did not understand, is topfoxy as a justice of the peace (as any self-respecting administrator), we (including you) are the witnesses and slayer (or more if necessary) is the accused. then you're doing a lot of confusion and now (after the ban was executed) if you want to complain, complain directly to the administrator. i forgot... the topic in question is like a courtroom.

Buba Buba Buba
Back to top Go down
BobbeMalle

BobbeMalle

Flag : Albania

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:49 am

oh c'mon guys.. we are now describing slayer as the ultimate dumbass of OA.. he is not!
he is just a guy who was caught in some bad behaviour episode and cause of that he took the guilty for every bad things happened on the server...
i do not blame topfox, since he revived lot of complainings, i blame u hypocrite player the put all the guilty of ur sucky game on slayer as it was just the easiest way to sink him...

i really believe that from sayer's ban most of us would deserve a ban for some random reason (i actually would deserve)...
augh, the drunk man has spoken!
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:32 am

nova wrote:
RoBOT wrote:

ps: Lets bann Fire! Very happy

eeeehm no Razz
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:16 am

Robot,
Slayer wasn't banned for his "gamestyle" but for his bad behaviour disrespectful of others players.
Respect for other players is not a question to decide in a democratic way through a poll: respect is a MUST to play and have fun together and in peace.
Due to lots of complaints I tried to put Slayer and his accusers face to face to gain a reasonable agreement, but Slayer didn't respond to my call: probably thought that we were not worthy enough to give us his attention.
Faced with this confirmation of bad and disrespectful behavior, I decided that it was good for him "to take a pause for reflection" and hope to come back all together in friendship.

If you don't think this was the spirit of my posts and I could do something better, please tell me.

I repeat that I don't attend for question of gamestyle: if a player campers too much and the majority of other players agree that he is disturbing the game, they can kick him through a poll.
If this player insists to enter in the game again and continue with such annoying behavior, then I think is the case to consider if ban him or not.
So, it not true using such way of judgment, 80% of ppls would be banned; I have only 3 nicks on my list: the first is already banned for a while, the second is currently to be banned and the third is on probation (I don't give names, anyway you can guess...).

One thing is to be noisy and another being offensive and dishonest. The difference is huge. Bobbe and you should not get the same level as him. You have always been very correct and Bobbe asks permission to enter a game that has already begun. This is the right spirit to play well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN SLAYER CONTEST
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next