chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN SLAYER CONTEST

Go down 
+26
shodan
clesk
light
Spartaco3
X4nd3R
Wolverine
LoL-Sparminator
mario_marf
emazing
f!re
buddha
tR_ux
adriano
Kraig
InThisTOwn
RoBOT
PigCell
Monster
sammy-90
nova
Tiny
Provv
AssY
Buzz
Ghost
wWolf
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

Flag : Italy

Clan : chS

BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

I am happy to see that so many players have come together to decide something so important in a democratic way through a poll.
Democracy is surely the most important achievement of mankind Scenic .
But beyond democracy is essential that everyone understands that in a community there is an unwritten behavior's code that requires Respect and Tolerance.
We are a community in the end, and then for a peaceful life is required for all of us to bring respect and be tolerant Friends .
So, in spite of the poll's result, the "Slayer Affair" (or any player who is not respectful or tolerant) does not close with a simple vote for me at least and, turning on a ban or not is up to me, I'd like to close the question in a different way.
I'd like Slayer himself to express his opinion on this topic on what I wrote: if he feels part of this community and if he agree that respect and tolerance are needed. If so I hope that these will be from now the fundamentals (ok, there may be limited episodes in which the tones will raise but always within limits) that we will share, starting for us to have fewer prejudices when Slayer comes into play and him to gain our trust.
Otherwise I think a temporary but LONG ban could be mandatory because everyone has the right to have fun playing together without disturbing others with injuries or playing unfairly.
Those who disagree can play against bots as far as I'm concerned King II .

Last but not least, I'm sorry that this topic, started well, and then fell into questions of nationality.
AS* servers are open to all, that's what I had into my mind when I started to build the server. I personally do not like to spend time and resources (and I have very little) to raise a herd of sheep who complain every minute.
If sometimes it is *tolerated* a bit of spam and a few words in the mother Tongue II (although sometimes I think it is inappropriate) is just for the sake of fun until it becomes offensive, primarily because the game is to have fun (even when playing seriously).
So, stop with these stories, or I turn off the server for 2 weeks (I seem to hear the teacher who scolds the children of asylum Smilie ).
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 pm

We shouldn't have written a word here, you are so much right! Nice words Foxy, really... nice words!
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:23 pm

+1 Smilie
Back to top Go down
sammy-90

sammy-90

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 am

shodan wrote:
F2 for all!!

Now...when a little child have a problems and brake the ballsl in game....disable the chat or call kick, but only for match...or close the teams!!

shodan
we have already tried to kick and lock him out while playing every match, but he can bypass the 'locking teams'... maybe there is a bug... in anyway even if 'locking teams' would work successfully, in any case I am sure he will never leave us in peace, because the 'locking teams' works until the next match starts. He is not boring who is playing just for fun, he is boring who has just arrived home after a hard day at work, for a hard fun of fragging... not simple fragging... otherwise many would prefer to play against bots. He is playing another game, not Openarena, this is the truth. Neither Lollers can accept to play another game different from Openarena. The game which Slayer is playing is "Fuck the game including all players", while all are playing Openarena. So we know we never want to ban, we never want to kick locking teams and so on... but we still can't accept to play with a player who is playing so far differently from everyone, making Openarena looking like all has been said in this thread, and making Openarena more unpopular.
An other example is Oxy, he was annoying by useless 'callvotes', but he is quiter now since he has joint =FoF= clan. He is 14, he has understood something that Slayer has understood too(I hope).
Slayer is not like someone else, he knows cool things, he can fuck the game using every bug of every map, every bug in all Openarena game, he can camp hardly 24/7 with no stop, ever, ever and ever again, he can do everything he wants insanely for himself, but he can't be so annoying anyone.

Once Upon a time someone has revelead to Slayer that he was playing very bad because for camping, and so he was playing good, without camping(finally); after that someone else was just starting to show "what camp means" fragging him, he said:
"He is camping!"
"He is camping!"
"He is camping!"
"He is camping!"
"He is camping!"(as many times as he could)
And then he comdamned everyone again to be slayed, this time forever 24/7, then he started to callvote kicks and more... without a real reason. Snooze
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 am

Well, yesterday we played with him and he was quite correct.
I remembered him we are waiting him to write something in this topic but got no answer.
Perhaps he's too shy Blush or he doesn't care about us. Beee
I receive complaints every day about him (and few others) and you've written so many in this topic. I think he could pull off the best of him, but he must give us a reason not to ban him.

@ Slayer: You must make the effort to end it all, otherwise people will continue to complain of you, and sooner or later the situation will be untenable until someone must necessarily be banned to allow whoever wants to play to do it in peace. Do not give them this opportunity. Ignoring the situation will only worsen it. We expect a response until Sunday, pls. Bomb
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:40 am

topfoxy wrote:
Well, yesterday we played with him and he was quite correct.
We expect a response until Sunday, pls. Bomb

Yea, he was really correct, thats enough an answer from my part. Keep this behaviour Slayer! Smilie
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Sry, Slayer. Sunday has gone and your silence is unconvincing.
Faced with so many complaints I have to take action and deny access to AS* servers for 2 weeks. I will consider what you want to write more later (if you like... don't be so silly).
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Thx!! Very happy
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
nova
chS/leader
nova

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Hum, in last days he seemed ok. at least was correct with me. he even said thanks when i defended him. But of course it's your decision, i respect and accept that.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:27 am

Not with me for example, neither with some others, actually he didn't really change in the last days...
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 am

Tiny wrote:
Not with me for example, neither with some others, actually he didn't really change in the last days...
Sad to hear. Sad I really believed that he can change.
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:42 pm

yeah sad, but i played with him yesterday and he did no problems with no one and sent me message on team chat like "low" "full" "just a rail" and so on like a normal player that you like a lot. For my point of view (and others i think) in this moment with his behavior this ban is really unfair. Now i think there is problem between tiny and slayer, maybe i wrong i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:16 pm

The fact i'm mostly the only one here who asked at start for the ban or did argue on it doesn't mean there's just me who got problems with him, else why would there have been a ban. ( rather like a lot of guys have problems with him )
Back to top Go down
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:00 pm

i'm talking of last days, i told maybe i wrong, but for that i saw slayer changed gamestyle, sometimes few camp but like a dozen of other players. now seems more "personal fight" (not only with U) that not correct behavior for that was called ban. I told i'm talking for what i see, i played yestarday at least 2 hours and half without a sigle problem and there was a lot of players.
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Let's stop that flame. It's not a personal question because many players asked me to ban him for long time (not only Tiny).
It seemed to improve at first, but then came out new complaints about him and, finally, this topic.
I felt that my duty was to defend the rights of all these players, but at the same time was right to give Slayer a chance to speak in public to defend himself (no one has ever asked for an admission of guilt, just pondering together).
I asked it to him more than once but he has never cared.
For this I guess a guy stubborn and haughty: he risks the ban instead to puts himself at the same level as the others and pondering together.
If I'm wrong I am ready to remove the ban immediately, but he should give us the opportunity to believe in him and that it is not just for a moment of fear of being punished.
So it's not a personal matter, and when the ban will be removed, Slayer will be like any other player for me. If he will play fair I will be happy to play along, if he continues to ruin the games I will return with the ban again.
That's it.

P.S.
I think he will understand, I'm pretty sure that other players will take a few days of "bots" in the future. Grin
Back to top Go down
BobbeMalle

BobbeMalle

Flag : Albania

Clan : NONE

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:24 am

hi everyone Smilie
i was wondering... how does the ban work? i mean, is it a ban by ip ( srsly?! ), by GUID (agian, srsly?!) or by idonnwhat???
i think that these kind of bans are totally useless, both in terms of keeping unwelcome player away but also in terms of "educating" bad players (it would just make me wonder to break it, as it's so easy do that).
and guys, slayer is not so bad at all, i mean, the little baby oxygen is far far far worst....
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:06 am

There is no claim to educate anyone because, fortunately, there is no authority that establishes what is right or wrong.
I spoke only to respect the right of players to have fun without being constantly disturbed or worse ruin the game, and this is something that only requires a bit of common sense. As I wrote, for the respect of this matter many other behaviors are tolerated if everyone will be more tolerant.
Very little is needed for this.
In his case I'm getting complaints for months and topics were even written on aftershock-fps and here: that's why I taken the action to ban him for a while.
Since I also trust that he is not completely hopeless, I hope after this period will understand what it means respect others. If I didn't trust this the ban would be instead permanent.
We may also immediately end this story if only he had the spirit to come here and talk about it (accusers and accused) all together and reach a reasonable solution for everyone.
Regarding Oxygen, I do not know well his case. I have not personally received complaints about him and I read them only now here in this topic raised by you and Tiny.
If indeed it is even worse than the first, then will suffer the same fate or worse. Just let me know.

But now I would not want this thing degenerate and turn into a witch hunt. A player, who believes himself to be fair with the others, think twice before pointing the finger at others and ask to ban them in the name of his right to play quiet.
Certain tones can get up in exited games, but all finish at the end of the game with a little tolerance and a collective "gg". Only when certain behaviors are no longer tolerable, so players loose the desire to play, it's time to raise some questions. We can try to solve them outside the arena through forums like this and even if this is not enough then take certain measures.

But I hope that we will always reasonable: long ago super,Karu wrote me an email to complain about certain players (of a well-known clan). I wrote to them and some episodes are no longer occurred. When people are honest and reasonable one word is enough to agree. Why in this case didn't work?
Back to top Go down
AssY

Flag : Germany

Clan : SoS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:55 am

topfoxy wrote:

But I hope that we will always reasonable: long ago super,Karu wrote me an email to complain about certain players (of a well-known clan). I wrote to them and some episodes are no longer occurred. When people are honest and reasonable one word is enough to agree. Why in this case didn't work?

Taunt Taunt Taunt

I know the player.... IT'S ME!!!

Because he insult me and SoS clan and after that I was insulting him!!!
He is still a troll for me (KARU)!!

He sayed smth. about italians troll the game and sos are camper and so on....
And after that I was pissed...

He wrote ITALIANS are the reason for the death of OA....

Is this correct from a SUPER MEMBER===???? If demos are needed i can post it Secret

Normally I'm a friendly player... but if someone think he is god or need to insult alll... I get Angry Very happy
Back to top Go down
adriano

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:51 am

Well, I want to let you know that yesterday there was a player named slayer who also spoke with me about this story. Only one thing I can say to you is that he doesn't want to reply to this topic. I don't want to tell more because it is up to him to decide what to to tell in public.

Back again to the first sentence, I said "named", that meens that slayer could join in another way (IP was from Italy) or it was just a "fake slayer" from Italy (in this case it would be a really good faker).

Ok, now some "bad" xD words about Oxxygen: The worst thing he does is that he pick up one player which he tries to kick, again and again.
Sure... Oxxygen gets kicked by the players but he rejoins again and again till the players give up to callvote kick him.
Speaking with him was senseless.

That is what I saw last weeks ago but I don't know if he does that shit also now... I hope no.
Please consider that he is just a kid.

Last edited by adriano on Tue May 01, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:04 am

I also talked with him about that - before he was banned. Slayer didn't wanted to write here he thought that this is unseriose (that is what he told me).
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:16 am

AssY wrote:
Because he insult me and SoS clan and after that I was insulting him!!!
He is still a troll for me (KARU)!!
And I thought it was all over between you. Swoon
Do not post things about him in this topic or we go off topic and end up back on personal matters or nationality, please. Wink

adriano wrote:
Well, I want to let you know that yesterday there was a player named slayer
I know for sure he was and Italian guy from XXXXXX, don't know exactly which ppl was faking him but such type of farce does not help Slayer.

Ok about oxxygen, surely it is not good behaviour and is very disturbing because you have to check about votes instead of concentrating on the game. Has anyone tried to tell him that his way disturbing the game?

Back to top Go down
mario_marf

mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:01 am

I think these problems in OA there will always be...Lately I have played with Slayer and behaved very well, i hope that he understood and changed attitudes!!!

As for what he says Assy:

1)The clan SoS is a clan that have ever more members FAKE (see Oxxygen for exemples), now every time I check dp-master to see if there are FAKE palyer around...these players are inappropriate and insulting other players!This certainly leads to hate the clan SoS...
2)They are often accused our strongest players (Adrian and Assy) will be for reasons of envy?!

As regards Oxxygen his problem is that only speaks French...i can not speak English, but at least two (just two) words I can tell you. He even knows a few words he knows!He often says that he understood, but it really did not understand anything of what you said...

Bye all
Back to top Go down
mario_marf

mario_marf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:03 am

topfoxy wrote:

Ok about oxxygen, surely it is not good behaviour and is very disturbing because you have to check about votes instead of concentrating on the game. Has anyone tried to tell him that his way disturbing the game?

Exactly, I believe that for Oxxygen, if anyone can explain his behavior at least partially wrong attitude changes!
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:23 am

Did you mean Oxygen can't understand us because he only speaks french? Shock
Tiny is French too and he told us Gods (the clan Smilie ) already banned him:
Tiny wrote:
we already banned him for a while from GoDs servers because of insults/faking/abusive callvotes and such, but well... seems he's still odd
In what language they spoken with him? I'm curious to know if God have a forum like this where they exchanged a few words with this "Oxxygen", so we get an idea if this kid "ci è o ci fa" (it is difficult to translate in few words: i mean if this kid is really a fool or he pretends to be a fool to cheat us).
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Eventually slayer was banned... IMHO it's the right decision cause maybe now he will understand that here we are not 5yo kids that he can fool all the time... I rly hope for him that he can understand this, cause I got nothing against him (it's his stupid behaviour what annoys) and I don't want to see him banned for another 2 weeks again...

ps: I don't give a shit that in these last few days he changed his behaviour... in the last few months he was one of the worst players of AS

Last edited by werewolf on Tue May 01, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN SLAYER CONTEST
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
chicken hunterS :: OpenArena :: OpenArena 360° :: AfterShock-
Jump to: