chicken hunterS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chicken hunterS

OpenArena Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN SLAYER CONTEST

Go down 
+26
shodan
clesk
light
Spartaco3
X4nd3R
Wolverine
LoL-Sparminator
mario_marf
emazing
f!re
buddha
tR_ux
adriano
Kraig
InThisTOwn
RoBOT
PigCell
Monster
sammy-90
nova
Tiny
Provv
AssY
Buzz
Ghost
wWolf
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:30 pm

i agree with my mate Robot and with bobbe (ave bobbe), maybe without robot rage Razz . I do not criticize Top for ban, it si his server he can do what wants, but it is hypocrite call a poll and ignore what people voted. i quote bobbe when say "put all the guilty of ur sucky game on slayer as it was just the easiest way to sink him...".
If you want only PRO and serious players without funny and friendship this is the perfect way.
Like robot i'm not talking for clan, but i think a lot (all?) of us think in this way. This way to think make me sad, and a lot of people like me thinking to leave at least AS server or maybe OA. Is this the way to large community?

P.S. in italian, sto depresso e messo male di mio e queste cose mi scoglionano non poco . Incazzarsi e tirar fuori tutto questo veleno per un videogioco gratuito con motore grafico vecchio più di 10 anni mi fa capire che veramente c'è qualcosa che seriamente non va...
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

Flag : Austria

Clan : chS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:02 pm

What are you talking now ? Fie
Why should you leave OA? Because Slayer was banned for 2 weeks? The sense of Openarena is having fun, finding friends, to play Aftershock. And NOT to destroy games with silly behaviour like slayer did! so it's normal that he got banned. You cant say that he wasn't annoying sometimes, though im ok with him.

Leaving OA makes no sense - there is still the same fun, same of your friends and so on.

Or am I wrong?

Scenic
Back to top Go down
nova
chS/leader
nova

Flag : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:35 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
... and a lot of people like me thinking to leave at least AS server or maybe OA...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 Tactical_facepalm

Sorry, but this was my reaction xD

Ok, seems noone read posts so lets sum up: in every fuckin game if youre an ass, youre banned for a longer time, mby forever. here you have just a tempban, be happy and deal with it. If im an ass and foxy gets dozens of pms about me and that i fuck up every game, bann me as well! no hypocrites here. xD
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:10 pm

InThisTOwn wrote:
i agree with my mate Robot and with bobbe (ave bobbe), maybe without robot rage Razz . I do not criticize Top for ban, it si his server he can do what wants, but it is hypocrite call a poll and ignore what people voted. i quote bobbe when say "put all the guilty of ur sucky game on slayer as it was just the easiest way to sink him...".
If you want only PRO and serious players without funny and friendship this is the perfect way.
Like robot i'm not talking for clan, but i think a lot (all?) of us think in this way. This way to think make me sad, and a lot of people like me thinking to leave at least AS server or maybe OA. Is this the way to large community?

Well, first of all i really would like some explanations on your post:
- How can the fact we TEMPORALY ban 1 guy with a bad behaviour who was insulting a lot of players can make the game for Pros only without fun and friendship?? Huh
- Would you leave a game because someone who behaved bad has been sanctionned?

Otherwise, this topic isn't really a poll actually, it's not about saying Yes or No ( there isn't even any poll option lol ), rather that everyone can say what he thinks, and the admins read it and make a decision, so that's not because you got more No that they decide not to ban him, that's just the opinion they made themselves with all they read here.

I never said the game was sucky because of slayer, slayer behaved bad, and that was something that was ruining the fun of the game. Could you really tell me that you enjoy someone who keeps on insulting you??

You guys keep on saying that " we " ( dunno really who this " we " is ) want an only PRO game, if it was so, then explain me why 99% of the players are still playing there ( there are maybe like 3/4 guys you can call pros here, definitly not more ), neither AS or OA are pros games.

You say " this way to think makes me sad ". Is that my way of thinking that i can sum up in a few words: I don't like playing when i got insulted most of the time, i like to speak nicely with cool guys, if there's someone annoying a big part of the community, i just let the ppl know about it so they can take a decision.

Beside, the last part of your part feels really hard toward a lot of guys, you guys are trying to make a lot of guys ( especially the ones who wanted slayer to get a temp ban ) guilty for something they don't have anything to do with. And that way of saying really makes like if YOU are trying to enforce the game the way YOU want it to be, and that's totally not democratic Smilie
And i could sadely remind you that because of some players by the past ( some Lollers ), a lot of guys stopped playing OA, i'm not so sure that's a good way to increase the community either. ( don't get me wrong, i'm personnally fine with all the Lollers, except maybe scassapalle. )
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
InThisTOwn

Flag : Japan

Clan : LoL

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:27 am

the problem is not the ban of slayer, but that it is only the first and all of us know that. and i don't blame foxy i told, i blame the fake poll and hypocrisy from this discussion. For my possible leaving, i'm little depressed for some personal reason and maybe (very probable) i will have a stupid surgery, stupid but with long time that i will can't move (from 2 weeks to 2 months) and i have no internet at home (welcome in italy) and this things, this way to do make me more sad idk if i will come back or at least in AS if begin the ban season. See you
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Flag : France

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:39 am

It's only the first indeed, and it's probably one of the only, you guys maybe didn't realise we named only 3 guys, not more, now if new comers arrive and say things like " Fuck you all!! " all the time, we won't let them ruin the game. But now, slayer had a temp ban, maybe if oxxygen doesn't stop, he will get a temp ban, dunno about that, and that's all.
Back to top Go down
http://god-oa.de/smf/
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

Flag : Italy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:46 pm

ban season?!?!? Shock
There is no such thing at all! No

Since you don't persist with bad behavior you have nothing to fear.
And even if someone is pointing the finger at you, I don't ban anyone until we have all talked face to face.
Only if you don't care about us (as Slayer did) the situation will turn for the worse.

So don't worry. Get well soon and come into the arena as soon as possible. Drinks

Best whishes.
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Just wanted to add that slayer is offending again and calling whole chS camper.
He offended me as "hurensohn" which means "son of a bitch" when i won 9-4.
Back to top Go down
AssY

Flag : Germany

Clan : SoS

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:21 pm

f!re wrote:
Just wanted to add that slayer is offending again and calling whole chS camper.
He offended me as "hurensohn" which means "son of a bitch" when i won 9-4.

Same problems had Flash...
Maybe we should get his adress and Flash can hit him xD

He really live near him... (IP is nearly)

This screen was posted by FLash last Friday (on SoS privat forum):
BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 Derhie10

Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 am

well, i think he doesn't troll on as* server for a while Smilie
Back to top Go down
Ghost
chS/co-leader
Ghost

Flag : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 am

IDK about slayer but oxxygen really piss off people and good players and i think he fully deserve ban forever with his behaiviuor.
I have never seen such a retard who is able to provide so much chat spam and so insulting behaiviuor.
One more thing - slayer could be insulting but sometimes he plays good which oxxygen doesn't do.
I am sorry everyone have to get one more chance but that retard never stops his spam mission and I am 200% sure that I am not the only one who see this.
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 pm

"Im a camper bitch, i cant play, i should get a life, im a little girl, im a son of a bitch, noob and so on"

well,idk. slayer deserves it. really.
Back to top Go down
topfoxy
chS/honorary member
topfoxy

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Oxxygen is at top of my black list. Just notify me when he can connect to servers and I'll deny it for a while.
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 am

topfoxy wrote:
Oxxygen is at top of my black list. Just notify me when he can connect to servers and I'll deny it for a while.

Maybe forum ban, too? WTF
Back to top Go down
PigCell
chS/member
PigCell

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:11 pm

AssY wrote:
Anyone can read the forum without being logged in. Posting can easily be prevented or alternatively Posts/Users can be removed - so there is no problem there. It'd be sad if we had to restrict the chatbox though.
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:24 pm

PigCell wrote:
AssY wrote:
Anyone can read the forum without being logged in. Posting can easily be prevented or alternatively Posts/Users can be removed - so there is no problem there. It'd be sad if we had to restrict the chatbox though.

No, he can still write in portal. Thats what he does. Wink
Back to top Go down
AssY

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm

f!re wrote:

WTF u think I'm slayer?

You guys are crazy!

If you think so... you can think what u want!!!
I only can Grin about you..... Hihi Hihi Hihi

kinders....
Back to top Go down
f!re
chS/co-founder
f!re

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:55 pm

AssY wrote:
f!re wrote:

WTF u think I'm slayer?

You guys are crazy!

If you think so... you can think what u want!!!
I only can Grin about you..... Hihi Hihi Hihi

kinders....

i talked about slayer, not u assy. you got me wrong. but i told u ingame already
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:00 pm

AssY wrote:

WTF u think I'm slayer?
did u need to be the centre of attention or did u uncover urself? Grin
Back to top Go down
adriano

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:41 pm

wWolf wrote:
AssY wrote:

WTF u think I'm slayer?
did u need to be the centre of attention or did u uncover urself? Grin
Hey werewolf,

1. I think he just missunderstood like fire already said and he is also not in a good condition.
2. I think it is not the right way to solve problems.

peace.
Back to top Go down
wWolf
chS/member
wWolf

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:21 pm

adriano wrote:

I think he just missunderstood like fire already said and he is also not in a good condition.
Ye, it was only a joke!
But u surely are with me in finding very weird the fact assy believed that fire was talking to him...
u know, very long time ago ppl used to say: excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta Grin
anyway I repeat, it was only a stupid joke, assy always behaved very fair with me in game Smilie
Back to top Go down
adriano

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:44 pm

ok ok, np Wink
Back to top Go down
3blo0dz

3blo0dz

Flag : Mexico

Clan : supeR

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm

asi es la vida Razz Tease
Back to top Go down
http://fofdownloads.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN SLAYER CONTEST   BAN SLAYER CONTEST - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN SLAYER CONTEST
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7